22. Satisfied

GRAPHIC CONTENT SEXUAL

***

He nuzzled my neck, planting kisses back up to my lips. My eyes fluttered open as I felt his cock slide down my slit. I let a small, barely audible moan escape my mouth.

Marco wrapped his tan arm around my waist and picked me up. We now stood at the edge of the bed, my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. I lowered my head to his lips.

"Marco," I mumbled, our lips teasingly touching. I had no specific reason for calling him, it was just the only thing my mind could process at this point. He leaned over to the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a small gold pack. He ripped it open and quickly placed the condom on his erection. His short nails softly scratched their way down my back and to the cheeks of my ass. There, he gripped them hard and lowered me onto the tip of his cock. Just the tip.

I rolled my hips hoping to get more of him inside me, but he held my ass tight, refusing the one thing I needed right now. Just as I was about to protest, he slowly pushed in.

My eyes widened at the sudden pain and sweet mixture of pleasure. I threw my head back and closed my eyes, trying to get used to his size. He kept going, like he had a never ending dick. My püssy clenched around him tightly, obtaining a low groan from him.

He secured a nipple in his mouth, rolling it around with his tongue. I leaned into him, relaxing. The last inches of his thick member pushed through easily. We both groaned as my püssy hit the base of his cock.

Instinctively, I began grinding against him. He switched nipples and gripped onto my ass tighter. He lifted me off his cock, then pushed me back down. Hard.

"Fûck," we let out in unison. My cunt was lathering his stiff dick, resulting in the loud noise my juices created. My body hummed at the pleasure of his next thrust.

"So...,"he pushed me down again. "fûcking..." this time he plunged inside of me. "tight," he said through gritted teeth. Each thrust sent my mind further down a blank path.

"Oh-mhm," I moaned as he walked over to the wall, each step allowing his cock to hit a new pleasurable spot inside me. My back rested on the wall as he pulled his dripping cock out of me slowly. I was watching his dick between us, hoping he'd put it back in.

"Look at me, gattina," he said, his voice husky. I did. He grasped my lips with his, forcing his way in. The aggressiveness of the kiss only made me wetter. I surrendered, letting him take charge. My body jerked as his cock unexpectedly hit my clit. He did it again, then shoved himself inside of me.

He gripped my waist with both hands and drove himself into me fast. I ended our kiss as I unleashed a series of moans and yells. This was too good. My body was on fire and I could feel a sweat drop glide down my neck.

The sound of our slick bodies colliding in unison filled the room.

"Shittt, your pussy... so good" groaned Marco. He fucked me faster. I gripped his shoulder as his thrust became choppier, each pounding hitting a different corner of my soaked walls. He was going to cum, and I didn't want him to. His cock slipped out of my sopping püssy, and he rested his forehead against my shoulder, not putting it back in. I could tell he was concentrating on pushing back his need for release.

I slipped out his arms and pushed his chest towards the bed. It was a miracle I hadn't tripped—the feeling between my legs absent without him filling me up. Strong hands grabbed my hips as he fell back onto the bed, taking me with him. I straightened myself, my püssy now resting on his pelvis.