Epilogue

Dear Natalya and Constantin,

I am sorry that I had left without letting you know. I know that I have unfinished business with Alpha Natalya. I promised that in time, I will return and receive the punish that I deserve. I never meant to harm Constantin. My intentions were good although I should have done better in giving you the cure. I hope that you two receive only happiness in your life from now on because you two deserve it more than anything. 

Until we meet again,

Misha

Natalya wanted to be angry with Misha but she found she held no malice for the woman, maybe her anger had disappeared with all that has happened. It could also possibly be that she was just happy. For the first time in forever, she was not worried about what will happen in the future or that she will be alone. For the first time ever she had hope. 

Constantin looked at the letter and she could see the sorrow that reflected in her mate's eyes. By now, she knows that Constantin only loves her and the love he had for Misha was more like a sister and brother affection. 

She turned around and wrapped her arms around her mate to give him comfort. He sighed and hugged her tighter.

"She had always been alone all her life. She was born a healer. She was given the ability to take away people's pain but wasn't given the chance to have a soulmate like you and me. I have known Misha for a very long time and I know the woman harbors a very desperate desire to be loved. I just hope that she finds it soon." Constantin said quietly. 

"Now if you put it that way, how can I stay mad at her?" Natalya smiled into her mate's chest. She felt his chest rumbled as he laughed.

"You can't. She is a good person, Natalya. You know it too." He pointed out.

And indeed she did. She could sense that Misha meant no harm even though her wolf wouldn't mind ruffling up the female wolf a little, she knew for a fact that Misha was not evil.

Several months later

Constantin was working hard in building a playground the young pups. Some warriors helped carried wood around and others started sanding down a few logs.  Natalya came out of the pack house to find her mate sweaty and shirtless.

"Constantin!" She shouted as she made her way down the hill. A small bump now visible underneath her t-shirt. She was no more than several months along but anybody can already see that their Alpha was pregnant.

He looked up and wiped the sweat from his forehead and underneath his chin. He frowned as he quickly made his way towards her. Natalya's pregnancy in the first two months were terrifying. She had a subchorionic hemorrhage on the sac  that was attached to her uterus wall that wouldn't go away. The doctor ordered to be on bed rest and to not lift anything heavy. Of course, the damn Alpha wouldn't listen and sit still. 

Constantin was already running up the hill to catch up to the pregnant woman. He swooped her up gently into his arm. She slapped his chest hard.

"Put me down, you crazy male." She growled. 

"No. What are you doing out here? You know that you should be in bed." Constantin said worriedly.