7.

-two weeks later

Kyla

"We've done this problem before, how don't you remember it?" I was beginning to become frustrated with Mekai.

"I said I don't remember it, aight? Your job is to help me, so do it" he pushed the papers on the floor

"I can't help you if you not gonna help yourself, Andrews" I sighed "And pick that shit up"

"Fuck this shit" he pushed his remaining papers on the floor

"No you not throwing a fuckin' temper tantrum. Pick this shit up" I can tell he isn't applying himself and it's frustrating the both of us

"Shut the fuck up" he fanned me off, going on the balcony attached to my room

"I'm not playing with you" I followed, getting in his face "Go pick that shit up"

"Fuck out my face" he pushed me a little

"Don't push me, stupid ass" I pushed him back

"Kyla, leave me the fuck alone" I saw his jaw clench

"Boy, this my house. If you wanna be left alone you can leave. Just make sure you pick all that shit up first" I walked back in my room and sat on the bed. If he doesn't want to learn, I'm not going to force him.

After a few minutes, he came back in. It was silent for a while before he said something.

"Come on" he picked his papers up, putting them back on the bed "I'm ready"

"I'm tired now. You can let yourself out" I played with my nails

"Bruh, come on so we can finish"

I ignored him, getting up and organizing stuff around my room. Not really doing much, just occupying myself until he leaves.

"Kyla" he called my name

I ignored him again, fixing some things on my desk.

After a few seconds, I felt him come up behind me.

"Get your ass back over there so we can finish this work" he whispered in my ear

I felt goosebumps form on my skin and a tingling sensation in my lower stomach.

I turned around and faced him "Make me"

He smirked at me before wrapping his hand around my throat and pulling my face to his so we were in each other's personal space. Instead of going straight for my lips, he began placing kisses on my jawline. From there, he lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist. He walked us over to the bed while he sucked on my neck, then he gently tossed me on the bed and got on top of me.

We began hungrily kissing each other while our hands roamed one another freely. I began lifting his shirt up, wanting him to take it off. He got the memo fast because he pulled away and began sliding it off. I propped myself up on my elbows as I watched his sculpted body appear.

Damn, he's fine as fuck. I thought to myself

"You drooling and shit" he said in my ear, kissing on my neck

"I wasn't drooling." I used all my strength and flipped him over so I was on top. I looked down at him and it made my ovaries smile "Ok...maybe I was" I took my shirt off and tossed it somewhere in the room

I watched as he kissed from my stomach up to my breast, from my breast to my neck. Once he got to my neck he brought me back down with him and our tongues began fighting for victory. He placed his big hands on my ass, squeezing it and making me rock on his semi erect member. Even though we don't know much about each other, it's like he knows all the right spots to touch and kiss to make me feel like I'm fucking flying.