34.

-1 week later

Omniscient

"Lena Adams and Calvin Scott have been missing for an entire week now. If you've heard anything or seen them, please contact the police station as soon as possible" The news reporter said

"Sad huh?" Mekai asked Kyla

"Real sad" she responded, cuddling into his chest

As they sat on the couch, cuddled up with a big bowl of popcorn, they both were now free of drama. They swore they'd pretend like the killings they did last week didn't happen at all, and that's exactly what they were doing. They cleaned up all the evidence so well, you would've thought they were criminal masterminds.

"You going to prom this year?" She asked

"...Eh, it's not really my scene. But if you wanna go, I'll go with you" He pecked her forehead

"I don't really care, but you know Laura.." she chuckled "And I promised her we could do the whole double date thing"

"We can go" He let her straddle him

"Good because I already have an idea of what I want us to wear" she grinned, pecking his lips

"I figured" his big hands rested on her butt "Long as it looks good, I'm cool. It's your world, I'm just living in it"

"Mm-mm." She kissed on his neck "It's our world, me and you until the end"

"I love you" He bit his lip

"I love you too daddy" she began rocking on him

"You horny, huh?" He asked, already knowing the answer because he knew her body so well

"Yeah" she stared at him with lust filled eyes, feeling herself get wet just by the sight of him "Can I have it?"

"You ain't gotta ask, it's yours baby" his husky voice made her pussy throb

She was about to ride him like her life depended on it.

~

"Look at me" Camryn shouted with joy as she slid down the slide

Mekai and Kyla watched her from the bench.

"I see you lil lady" Mekai said back to her "I'm about to go get some ice cream babe, want something?"

"Yeah, get me one of those bomb pops" she pecked his lips "And get Cam a spongebob one"

"A'ight." He got up and went to the ice cream truck

Kyla smiled watching her little sister play. She was happy that everyone else was happy. Seeing smiles on the faces of people she loved made her heart explode with joy. Things were going great in her life.

Her phone rang and it was from an unknown number, so she didn't answer. If it was someone important, they'd send a text to say who they were.

222-433-2323: I know what you did, I saw it all. -3:14pm

She stared at the text for a minute, feeling her heartbeat speed up. She was stuck in between responding or just ignoring the person overall.

222-433-2323: Don't ignore me or I'll tell. I've been watching you, I'm always watching you -3:17pm

Maybe it was the wrong number. Yeah, that had to be it.

"They ain't have the kind you wanted, so I got strawberry." Mekai handed her the popsicle

"Thanks" she forced a smile, locking her phone "I don't feel good"

Which was true, she had been nauseous and had a migraine the entire day, but she just spoke about it because she didn't feel safe anymore.

"You sick?" He felt her forehead

She shrugged, enjoying the feeling of his cold hand on her. "Can we go?"

"Yeah, come on" they stood up together

Kyla felt dizzy and stumbled a little, luckily Mekai was standing right beside her "Damn baby, you good?"

"Mhm, I'm fine" she took a deep breath

"Let's get you home." He still stood close to her, making sure she didn't fall "Cam, we finna go!" He announced

"Coming!" Camryn slid down the slide and ran over to them "Sissy, you ok?"

"I'm fine lil bit" Kyla gave a small smile, feeling queasy

~

After they dropped Camryn off at home, they stopped pass Walgreens to get some medicine, then they headed home.

"Babe, what you doing?" She chuckled as he carried her upstairs in his arms

"I ain't finna have you falling all over the place" he hinted at her almost falling earlier

"I can walk, it was just a little dizzy spell"

He smacked his teeth "We almost to the room now, so be quiet and enjoy the ride"

She stopped talking and rested her head against his chest. He pushed the door open with his foot and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently.

"Come here" she reached out for him

He pecked her hand "I gotta take a piss, I'll be back"

She nodded and cuddled into her blanket, waiting on him. Once Mekai was done in the bathroom, he came back and laid beside his girlfriend.

"You want anything before you go to sleep?" He pulled her into his chest

"Mm-mm" she mumbled, getting more comfortable

The texts that she got earlier were still on her mind as she nibbled on her bottom lip. She didn't care about the whole 'I'm watching you' thing, she cared about them knowing she had killed someone. If someone found out about the killings, her and Mekai would go to jail for a long time.

A very long time

Leave feedback

-Carlisha 🤫