WAT 3| 86.

-1 week later

Kyla

"I made you breakfast." I said to Mekai as he came into the kitchen.

"I'm good." He picked up Kacey, Kason was asleep in his swing.

"Come on Kai, I'm trying. I said I was sorry, I-"

"Kyla, we not finna do this." he sighed

"Fine."

"Bout time." he picked up Kacey's bottle off the counter and began feeding her

"You know what? I was hurt too! I put up with a lot of shit too Kai! That's no excuse, but nobody's fuckin' perfect. You should be the one to fuckin' know."

"What you say?" he stopped

"You cheated on me, Kai. Not once but twice. Then not only to rub salt in the wound, she gets pregnant with your fuckin' child after I lost four of them! You don't think that shit hurts?"

"We were supposed to be working on that, you ain't give it a fuckin' chance!"

"Fuck you Mekai!" I slapped him

"Kyla watch yo' fuckin' self"

"Nigga fuck you" I pushed pass him

But before I could fully get pass, he grabbed my throat and slung me against the wall.

"Stop fuckin' playin' with me!" He hollered, waking Kason up "I did yo ass a favor by letting you live, I suggest you stop tryna' test the waters."

After he said that, he went to the swings, picked up the crying twins and went into the living room.

I got myself together then proceeded to clean the kitchen. After I was done, I went down the hall and finished getting ready for work. I have to do interviews for a new assistant today since I fired Liyah for the stunt she pulled last week.

"Mama's gonna see y'all after work." I bent down and kissed the twins forehead.

"I got somewhere to go after you get off work, so no staying late." Mekai said to me

I ignored him and walked out of the room.

~

"Kyla" my boss smiled, walking in the office

"Yes, Mr. Williams?"

 Williams?"