The Cat, Lion, Thing - Chapter Three

A/N: Whoohoo, another Chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/N] POV

"Oh, man. They are back and they do not look happy. We've got to go." Hunk said, looking at the Garrison closing in on us.
I stood there, lost in my thoughts, the wind blowing my hair back, the stars shining in the dark sky. Pidge grabbed my hand, snapping me out of my daze, and yanked me towards the bike. Keith sat in his seat, Pidge, Lance and Hunk sat on the back. When everyone got on, I couldn't find a place to sit.

"Here [Y/N], sit here." Lance purred, patting his lap.

"Not in a billion years." I said, jumping behind Keith. "Is it OK if I sit here?"  I say, Keith nodded his head.

"Is this thing gonna be able to carry all of us?" Pidge asked.

"No." Keith said looking up at the Garrison cars, approaching. Keith started the engine and the bike sped off into the barren waste land.

"Why am I holding this guy?" Pidge asked looking at Shiro.

"Hey, we did all fit." Hunk said, trying to lighten the mood. Lance turned around to see the cars gaining on us.

"Can't this thing go any faster?" Lance yelled at Keith.

"We could toss out some non-essential weight." Keith suggested blankly.

"Oh, right! Okay that was an insult. I get it." This made me giggle a little, and loose my balance. Luckily Keith put his hand out before I fell.

"Ha, thanks Keith!" I say, glad I didn't die today, well actually there is still a possibility of that.

"Big man, lean left!" Keith shouted to Hunk. He did as he was told and the bike and we swerved to the left. This caused two cars to crash.

"Aw, man! Mr. Harris just wiped out Professor Montgomery! No, no. He's fine." Hunk commented.

"Big man, lean right!" The bike went to the right. And there was a massive drop that we flew over. Keith got us over safely, everyone screamed apart from Keith and me. I was enjoying all this action, it is super fun to almost die. We still had one car locked onto us. Wonder which Professor it is.

"Guys? I-Is... Is that a cliff up ahead." Hunk yelled as everyone looked at the path in front of us.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Lance screamed, Pidge and Hunk joined in.

"Yup." Keith said making the bike go faster.

"Now this is going to be fun!" I shouted as I wrapped my arms around Keith's torso. He tensed at the sudden touch but quickly focused again. We darted off the cliff, Pidge, Hunk and Lance screaming like their lives depended on it.
"Whoo hoo!!" I yell as we go into a nose dive.

"What are you doing? You're going to kill us all!" Lance screamed.

"Drama Queen." I muttered. Keith must've heard me 'cause he chuckled a little.

"Shut up and trust me!" Keith said as Lance fell over and gripped onto the bike for dear life. Just as we were closing in on the ground Keith pulled up which caused my [H/C] hair to go all over the place.
I looked up at the car parked on the side of the cliff.

"Suck it!" I shouted making Pidge, Hunk and Lance to laugh. I did hear Keith laugh but only sightly. I got my hands from around his waist, and giggled a little.