Too cute! - Chapter Eleven

A/N: Whoo! I don't know why but I am pumped! But also tired. Oh well enjoy the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Y/N] POV

"Great job training today, guys. We're really getting the hang of Voltron." Shiro stated, we had just finished another training session. We have been able to form Voltron with out a problem. We are all connected now, we're all like one little family.

"Seriously, how far do you think my lion kicked that broken alien ship? Must have been a mile!" Lance bragged even though that kick made us fall over. I was in between Lance and Keith just in case they fought again.

"Yeah, that'll come in handy when the Galra challenges Voltron to a soccer match." Keith said sarcastically. The three of us stopped in our tracks and Lance's smug smile turned into a pout.

"Hey, I did something cool and you can't handle it. I get it." Lance was becoming smug again.

"Your kick ruined our balance. We fell." Keith walked off and I followed after him.

"That falling part was Hunk's fault. [Y/N], you know it was his fault right." Lance asked, Hunk 'heying' him. I turned around walking backwards.

"Don't drag me into your lady fight." I put hands up before turning back around and sitting down next to Hunk. I took my helmet off revealing my [H/C] and purple hair and twirled a strand around my finger.

"All right, save your energy for fighting Zarkon." Shiro stopped the fight and I flinched at the mention of Zarkon.

"Can we call him You-know-who? Like in Harry Potter." I asked and Hunk laughed.

"Hello, guys! How was the Voltron workout?" Coran questioned, holding a dome in his hands. Please let that be food. I want food. Now.

"We're getting there." Shiro replied and I glared at him. We're already there! We've formed Voltron loads of times now! "Are you and Allura almost done fixing the Castle so we can leave this planet? I feel like we're sitting ducks here on Arus."

"Just about. In the mean time, to get your mind off of those duck seats you're worried about, I made you guys an authentic paladin lunch!"

I leaned over to the plate of food he was about to reveal. Once he took it off, I looked at it then covered my mouth. I scrambled backwards onto my chair and it fell, almost crushing Keith.

"Owww... Why can't you have normal food?" I groaned as Keith helped me back up.

"Coran, you just got me hooked onto that goo and now your trying to switch it up?" Hunk asked and I nodded my head in agreement.

"This is packed with nutrients." Coran stated trying to change our minds. My chair floated back up and I sat on it putting my feet up onto the table.

"Oh, it smells disgusting." Hunk mumbled sniffing it.

"I know! That how you know its healthy!" Coran exclaimed.

"Well, that is true." I giggled. Hunk started to convince Coran to use herbs and decided to cook something himself.

"Where's Pidge?" Shiro asked.

"Probably talking to those prisoners." I mumbled. I would love to help her but they're more her family than mine. That's why I leave her to do more personal things but I help with the technical stuff. Shiro got up to go and talk to her, when Coran shoved a spoon of that weird food in front of his face.