Chapter 1

(Luke)

        "Like hell i'm going to Aus!" I shout angrily at my parents. They can't make me go.

          "You can't make me! I'm 22 years old!"

          "We are your parents Luke and what we say is final! Your tour is canceled and you're going to live with your uncle for the summer." Mom says sternly.

           "Uhhh! This is so not fair!!" I shout, throwing my arms up in the air and stomping my feet.

           "Luke! You will listen to your mother! This behavior has gone too far this time! It was one thing when you were a kid and you just had bad manners but this is unacceptable, do you realize that you're a role model to your fans? You're 22 years old you need to start acting like it! So our decision is final, you fly out tonight, your uncle will pick you up at the airport" My father shouts at me, making me flinch back.

            "Go pack your bags Luke" My mother sighs sitting at the kitchen table.

            "Ugh!" I shout in frustration again and stomp to my room, might as well do as they say before they decide i can't tour at all ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Mikey)

            "Mikey!" John yells my name.

             "What's up?" I yell back, finishing up putting down new hay in Blazes stall and walk over to where I heard John's voice.

                  "Whatcha need uncle John?" I ask wiping my hands off on my old blue jeans.

                  "I have to head into town for the meeting about the auction tonight but my nephew is flying in, I need you to go pick him up from the airport please" I nod.

                 "Ya sure, when?" i ask, turning to lead Blaze into his stall.

                 "Whenever you're done here, you should get there before his plane lands, now I need to leave. See you tomorrow Mikey! Oh and set him up in the guest room would ya?"

                  "Ya no problem!" I wave him off as he runs to start up his truck.

                   "Well It's just you, me and the horses huh Levi?" I say, looking down at Leviathan, one of the two Australian shepherds we have on the ranch. Levi is mine, he's more red in color. Blue or Old Blue as we all call him is John's he's more blue in color, and he's the oldest dog we've got. (picture credits to their original owners)

 (picture credits to their original owners)

             Along with owning a horse ranch, john also has chickens and takes in stray dogs, we have about 10 that we take care of at the moment

             Along with owning a horse ranch, john also has chickens and takes in stray dogs, we have about 10 that we take care of at the moment. So all in all we have 30 horses, 10 dogs, and 15 chickens all on the 200 acre ranch. Only 100 of it is used for the ranch, the other 100 is used for the wild mustangs too run and for us to ride and camp.

               "Oh shit! Uncle John!" I shout, running to catch up with his truck.

               "What is it Mikey?" he yells out the window.

                 "What's his name? How will I find him?" I call. Remembering I have no idea who this kid is.

                "His name is Luke, just look for the tall blonde kid with screaming girls around him. Oh! And he's coming from America!" He yells, pulling out of the driveway. I sigh, well better get ready to leave. I whistle to the dogs and hear excited barking in return.

              Walking back into the Tack room in the stables i find the keys to my beat up old pickup truck. John gave it to me when I got my license. I hop in the front and start it up then go to the back and open the tailgate, letting Levi, Blue, Indy and Dallas in the bed. The sides of the bed have fences that when the gate is closed make it so the dogs can't jump out. These four always come with us whenever we leave the ranch.

           "Alright boys lets go find this Luke guy"i say, jotting down a note in case Calum or Ashton come by. Cal and Ash both board their horses here, as well as Ash being our vet's son and Cal being one of the stable hands that takes care of the dogs. Indy is Ash's Catahoula Leopard dog, and Dallas is Cal's Mudi.

 Indy is Ash's Catahoula Leopard dog, and Dallas is Cal's Mudi

~~~~~~~

        "I walk into the airport and look around. I've never actually been inside an airport before so i'm slightly confused. I kind of just stand there awkwardly till I see someone who might help.

            "Excuse me?" I ask a woman walking bye.

          "Can I help you?" She smiles.

           "I've never actually been here before and I need to pick someone up." I explain.

             "Ok do you know where they are coming from?"

             "Umm... His uncle said America I think. All I know is his name is Luke" I say apologetically.

              "Ok well there are only two flights coming from America today, one just got in 20 minutes ago and the other will land in about 40 minutes."

               "Thank you, where would they be?" I ask.

                 "Terminal numbers 56 and 57." she tells me.

                  "Thank you so much!" I exclaim running in the directions the signs point.