Chapter 37

(Luke)

"Michael get up!" i shout, jumping onto his bed the next morning.

"go away Luke it's too early for you're shit!" he whines. i laugh and pull the covers off of him.

"it's actually 9:00 and i have a whole day of sightseeing planned for you guys" i grin. he groans and trys to roll away from me, pulling the pillow over his head.

"come on," i hit his butt and he lets out an unpleased noise. I smirk, completely pulling the covers off the bed this time, leaving his shirtless body open to the cold.

"Luke you're such a bitch" he whines into the pillow.

"hey now thats no way to talk to your famous best friend,i could sick my fans on you"

"oh i'm real scared of your 13 year old fans" he says, i gape, oh hes gonna get it now.

"ok that's it" i say, jumping back on the bed, and moving to straddle his waist as i hold his shoulders down with my hands. He stares at me with wide eyes for a moment before his hands go to my hips. i look at him confused.

"i think you are forgetting i'm stronger than you Lukey" he smirks and before i can react he has flipped us over so he is now the one straddling me. oh ok this just got real awkward real fast.

"now your gonna get it for waking me up" he growls. is this a bad time to mention how fucking hot his morning voice is? ya? cool. I was so lost in my thoughts about his voice that when i bring myself back i cant help but smirk at him, his eyes are raking down my body. i am only in boxers, same as him.

"hey my eyes are up here" i laugh grabbing his attention, he blushes but plays it off quickly.

"have you been working out?" he asks which catches me off guard.

"uh ya?" i say as more of a question.

"nice" he nods and sits up. i gape at him, seriously?!

"the fuck Michael?" i ask, sitting up on my elbows as he still straddles me.

"you have abs now" he says, tracing the lines with his fingers and making me involuntarily shiver.

"did i not before?" i ask frowning slightly remembering him saying i did at the ranch almost a year ago.

"no you did, just not this defined, what the hell have you been doing the past 8 months?" he gapes at me. i laugh.

"i came back and got a personal trainer" i shrug.

"seriously?" he raises an eyebrow" i nod.

"well fuck then. i cant joke about the rancher abs anymore can i? Its Rock star abs now" he pouts. i look down and let my hand trace his, i feel like this should be awkward but i cant help myself, i love this boy and we have known each other our whole lives.

"nah, your's are still better" i tell him and he laughs, rolling off of me to stand up.

"ok where are we going today?" he asks, walking over to his suitcase and starting to riffle through it.

"i told you, sight seeing" i smirk. he has no idea.

"ya ok, but like where? because if i wear a flannel and ripped jeans and you take me to some fancy place ill be really mad." i laugh because that is something i would do. not this time though.

"well, i think you would love to see Central Park and the zoo. so i guess there first. then we can take the Stanten island ferry and see the statue of liberty." he stares blankly at me.

"i have no idea what you just said but ripped jeans and flannel good for you?" he asks, i laugh fondly and go to his bag.

"i guess were doing this the same as when we went to Sydney arent we?" he nods.