Chapter 38

(Michael)

"Holy shit!" I shout as soon as we walk out the front door. how did we not notice this last night?!

"What?!?" The others shout, i must have scared them.

"snow!" I shout grinning from ear to ear and running to where the grass usually would be but is now covered by a fluffy white blanket.

"shit Michael you scared us." Luke whines. i flip him off and pick up the snow in my hands, trying to throw it at him but failing. he laughs and walks over, bending down and collecting some in his hands.

"you have to make a ball with it." he says, showing me as he does it then he smirks up at me and points to Ash and Cal who are on the other side of the drive way, playing with the snow among themselves.

"then you throw it" he laughs and launches the ball at their backs, receiving shrieks from the two.

"Luke!" They shout.

"hold on i have to record this!" he gets out through his laughs, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"hey guys, this is the firs time these three have seen snow!" he says to the camera and then points it at us. we flip him off and smirk at each other before doing as he did and forming our own snow balls, all be it not as good as his, and throwing them at him. he shrieks, and tries to take cover behind the car but we chase after him and when Ash and Cal block him on one side, i run up behind him and put snow down the back of his shirt.

he shrieks again, jumping around trying to get the cold stuff out of this clothes.

"Michael!" he shouts, turning to face me. oops. i take off to the other side of the car and jump in what i was assuming is the passenger seat but was actually the drivers. curse the American driving shit.

"you cant throw snow in the car!" i shout at him, climbing into the passenger seat and buckling up. i smirk at him out the window as he pouts and the other two laugh, opening the back doors to climb in as well. Luke, still with a pout on his lips, reluctantly drops the snow and climbs in, starting the car and turning the heat on. shit its cold.

"why is it so cold!? Im going back to Aus!" i complain, holding my frozen fingers to the heater.

"suck it up butter cup!"Calum laughs from the back seat.

"it's not even that cold!" Luke complains laughing at me. i pout and cross my arms over my chest, being petty and ignoring them.

"ok guys, Zoo or park first?"Luke asks.

"Zoo obviously, have you met us?" Calum says with a duh tone making Ashton laugh at him and agree on the zoo.

"Mikey?" He asks, looking at me quickly then back to the road. i shrug, still playing the angry card.

"Come on Mikey, we can go to the tropical part where it's warm." he tries to bribe me and i cant help but laugh. he grins.

"i knew you weren't mad!" i roll my eyes but nod at the zoo request.

"do you know nothing about me? obviously the zoo, thats all were going to do today" he laughs.

"its a small zoo but its right in Central park so there is lots to do." he explains.

~~

"Woah" Ash, Cal and I stair up at the zoo entrance in awe. we have zoo's in Australia but they aren't really like this.

"come on guys," Luke says, walking back over to us holding tickets.

"you didn't have to pay for us" i say, taking the ticket he is handing out to us.