Chapter 2

Midoriya's POV

Oh. My. God. IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!! I freaked out in my head when I looked up.
"I apologize, I wasn't paying attention." Shoto said once I looked up.
I could barely move. He is even hotter in person. And his voice, holy shit...
"Oh, it's fine...I wasn't exactly paying attention either so...hehe..." I laughed awkwardly at the end, not knowing what to say next. Then I realized that my jacket had blown off my body and I was freezing. I knew there was something wrong with that zipper...
I was lost in my thoughts when Shoto spoke up,"I'll walk you home, since you have no covering from the rain. I wouldn't want you getting sick since it's kind of my fault your jacket blew off..." He scratched the back of his neck and took off his jacket, handing it to me. I felt my face automatically burn up. Luckily it was dark, so he couldn't see it. I slipped on the jacket and walked beside Shoto, who pulled out an umbrella and held it over us.
"So, what are you doing in the streets of New York?" I asked, since I was genuinely curious. "Well, I just wanted to get away from the boring life of being a famous singer. It's fun singing, but other than that there's just a lot of paparazzi. It hurts my eyes." Shoto replied. Wow, we just met. He's already opening up? "I can see why. I've been around just half of a normal paparazzi crowd, and just that almost blinded me. I feel bad..." I said, looking up at Shoto and had some random thoughts. I wonder what his smile looks like, now that I think, nobody has seen him smile. And now that he's up close, his "birthmark" looks more like a scar...I wonder what that's from...
"So, what's your name?" Shoto finally said something and I snapped out of my thoughts. "I'm Izuku Midoriya." I answered, smiling at him. "It's nice to get to know you." I quickly said after, not wanting to seem like I didn't have manners at all. "You too" Shoto replied, looking at me. We both stared at each other for a little bit, then we both quickly looked ahead before we ran into any more people.
Shoto and I walked in silence but only for a short while since we arrived at my apartment. "Would you like to come inside and have a coffee before you leave? Just to warm up." I said as I turned when I walked into my apartment. Surprisingly, he nodded and I opened the door for him. Shoto sat down on one of my couches as I ran into my kitchen to get him a coffee. I had a Keurig, so it got done pretty quickly. After I handed him the coffee, I sat down beside him and my mind finally realized what was going on.
Shoto Todoroki. In my house. OH MY GOOOOO-
"So, How come you were in the rain, alone? Do you have a car?" Shoto asked, distracting me from almost hyperventilating. "Well, I do. I parked it in the wrong spot accidentally and it got towed. That's why I'm getting It tomorrow." I replied, still on the verge of exploding. "Interesting..." He simply said, sipping his coffee.
"It's really nice having a guest here that's not my mom, hehe..." I said awkwardly.
WHY SID I SAY THAT?! WHY?! I'M MAKING A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF!! MIDORIYA YOU STUPID A-
"I can relate, honestly. The only people that get around my place are fangirls that somehow found my address." Shoto said, slightly chuckling without smiling. I also chuckled a bit. "God, that must be weird. I would definitely not be comfortable." I replied. "I don't either, but I really like my apartment and I don't want to move out because of a few creeps." Shoto said.
For awhile, we started bonding, and I would actually call us friends. When the clock hit 12, Shoto decided it was time for him to take his leave.
"Hey, how about tomorrow I pick you up in my car and take you to go get your car? So you don't have to walk, and we get time together." Shoto smiled.
OMGOMGOMG!!! HE'S SMILING!! HIS SMILE IS AMAZING!!!
"That sounds great. Thank you." I replied, trying to act cool.
"Cool. Here's my number, if anything changes! Cya!" Shoto handed me a piece of paper with a number on it, then he walked out.
Right when the door closed, I started freaking out.