Chapter 13

Midoriya's POV

I immediately regretted everything that just happened. WHY DID I SAY THAT?! I just hurt him mentally and probably physically too! I didn't know what was happening, to be honest. I just kind of...snapped. Is Shoto okay? Did I make him...cry? I almost started crying myself because it made me think that what I did is something his father would do... Before I even thought about it I got up and rushed to Shoto's room. I kind of just barged in because of how worried I was. Shoto was curled up on his bed, facing the opposite direction of the door. And his breathing was weird, almost like he was...crying?!?!? SHIT I ACTUALLY MADE HIM CRY!!! I walked up and sat next to him. "Shoto...I'm so sorry...I guess I just kind of snapped back there...getting angry wasn't the best answer...I'm just...so, so sorry I hurt you.." I said softly, starting to cry a little bit since I was scared we would break up. Shoto turned towards me and hugged me, and we both cried for awhile. Then Shoto finally spoke up,"I'm sorry too...if you say you feel fine I should believe you..." Shoto hugged me close. "But...I hurt you..." I took the hand that I hit and looked at it. It was red from where I had hit it. "It's fine, just a little mark. It'll go away." Shoto said. I stayed silent and kissed his hand, like my mom used to do when I got hurt. I hugged him close and said,"Are we good now?" Shoto's talking was muffled since his face was buried in my chest,"Yeah, we're good." He replied.
We both laid there for a long time, just hugging each other.
When I felt Shoto breathing normally again, it was when he fell asleep. I looked at his face. His eyes were a bit red from crying, and his hair was all messed up. He was a mess. All because of me...I can't express how sorry I was. Eventually, as I was thinking of ways to apologize more, I fell into a restless sleep.