Chapter 11

When I woke up, Shoto was laying on the floor with his arms and legs sprawled out. I decided to just lie there, not bothering him, since he hadn't slept in days. A few hours of just me and my thoughts, Shoto woke up. "Do you need anything?" He immediately asked as he sat up. I smiled,"Shoto, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me, okay?" I said, ruffling his hair. Shoto sighed and replied,"Alright...just let me know if you need anything." He stood up and brushed himself off. "I'll be in my room. Just call if you need me." He kissed me on the forehead and walked off to his room.
While I was laying on the couch watching a movie, I turned it down so I could hear Shoto singing. He was singing lyrics to a song I didn't know, probably a new one he was working on. It was so smooth and peaceful, I actually fell asleep.

Shoto's POV (for a change)

I didn't tell Izuku, but the song I was working on was actually for him. Sure, he probably heard me, but I was just writing it and would make changes. Once I was finished writing the draft of the song I walked out to go check on him. Yuri On Ice was playing at zero volume and Izuku was sound asleep. I smiled a little bit, turned off the TV, and went to go get a snack since I hadn't eaten all day. Once I returned to the TV room, I sat down on the floor near where Izuku was. I silently admired him. He was so adorable, I could barely handle it.

Alright back to Midoriya's POV

I woke up to Shoto holding my hand and smiling at me. I love his smile. At least, that's what I meant to say in my head. Out loud I accidentally said,"I love your smile." And I immediately started blushing. "That was meant for my head!" I said, facepalming and blushing. Shoto's face also turned red and he hugged me. "Thanks, hehe." Was all he said and he hugged me closer.

Time skip a few months

I finally got my casts off and could walk, run, and work again. I was tired of Shoto taking care of me all the time. It got a little annoying sometimes, but I didn't want to tell him. Shoto had performed a few concerts but I just watched from his apartment, laughing at the fangirls.
One day, when he returned home, he said he had a present for me. My birthday had already passed, so I was confused on what it was for. We both sat on the floor of his bedroom and he grabbed his guitar. "So...this is something I've been working on for a few months...I hope you like it..." Shoto said before he started to sing. It was beautiful. He sung about how I'm the 'light of his life' and said all these things that I would never expect. (I don't feel like coming up with lyrics :P) After the song was over, he looked up at me. "Is it ok?" Shoto asked, blushing. I was stunned. "Shoto! That was perfect! I love it! Thank you, so much!" I hugged him as soon as he set his guitar down. "I love you, so much..." Shoto replied, setting me on his lap and hugging me close. "I love you too.." I replied, resting my head on his shoulder.