Chapter 8

Midoriya's POV
(There IS Smut in this chapter but I just reference it I don't actually go into detail because I don't feel like writing details about that right now.)

Shoto went out for a few errands, so I went to explore his house. At the end of my mini tour by myself, I decided to check out Shoto's room. I walked in. He had a huge master bedroom, a huge bed, and a window taking up half of the wall near his bed. I sat on his bed and enjoyed the squishiness of it. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and when I opened them, Shoto was on top of me, his arms next to my head. He smugly smiled a little bit.
That god damn smug smile of his. I wonder what he's thinking this time..
First, we started making out and a few minutes later he broke the kiss and said,"Go lock the door." I knew exactly what he was planning.
When I woke up, I was in my pajamas and so was Shoto, yet he was still asleep. I was still smiling from what had happened, to be honest. A little while later, Shoto woke up and hugged me. "Hello." He said, smiling. I smiled back,"Hi." We both lied there, hugging each other for awhile. "You ok?" Shoto asked. "Better than ever." I said, being truthful. "Hehe." Was his response. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Shoto got up, fixed up his hair a little bit and walked out of his room. I stayed silent and listened to his conversation. I heard Shoto's voice but also a deeper and aggressive voice too that was louder. I heard Shoto say,"Dad."
That's when I got worried.
All I could do was hope he didn't get hurt.