0: Prologue

Dedicated to my little U.S. Marine. A story you encouraged me to write based on us and our adventures. This one is for you. I'll be right here when you come back.

Follow me :D
Twitter: @aguayokairy
Instagram:@ _kairy_
Tiktok: @whatevenrthose

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
I have received suggestions from current readers to put this at the beginning for safety reasons😂

While reading this book you may experience: blurry eyes, shortness of breath, uncontrollable laughter, frustration, sadness, hate for the author, and in serious cases DEATH from laughing too much— their words not mine😂. I have failed to mention that I'm not the only author of this story. Mason's P.O.V's have been written by my boyfriend/ bestfriend to enhance your experience and make it as real as possible.
Disclaimer: LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED!🦦

💀Read at your own discretion💀

You know that angsty teen at your school? The boy that has tattoos, rides a motorbike, and starts shit for absolutely no reason?

You know, the bad boy? Every school has one and you either know him, have had an unpleasant imteraction with him, or have heard about him at least once.

Whatever it is, you probably want nothing to do with him.

I had never really bothered to talk to the bad boy in my school, mainly because he skipped most of the time.

Until today, that is.

"I need your help." He was obviously drunk, and I was obviously confused.

"What the fu-" Mason pushed a hand to my mouth and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Shhh," he shushed me loudly, "someone's gonna hear us, Maddy."

"I-I need you to b-be really quiet, Maddy," he slurred as he tossed his leather jacket to the side.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. To be honest, I had no idea who Maddy was and I also didn't know what Mason Hunter was doing in my room so late or how he had managed to get in.

Actually, now that I think about it, how did he know where my room was?

"I'm gonna l-let go. P-promise you w-on't scream?" He giggled at me when I nodded and he carefully removed his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I hissed at him. He looked rather attractive, even in the darkness of my room. Tousled brown hair, big golden eyes, and a jawline that could grate cheese.

Mason giggled again and shushed me. "You don't swear, Maddy. You're a good girl."

I had never really seen him smile, much less giggle.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked again, a bit irritated by his state.

"I'm r-running from the c-cops," he chuckled as his eyelids started to close, "I beat up a guy." He whispered the last part as if there were a lot of people to hear him.

My eyes widened frantically and I looked at him in disbelief, suddenly focusing on his clothes- which were stained red.

"Mason!"

He put his hand on my mouth again and shook his head.

"Shhh, don't scream." His eyes started to flutter and my eyes grew wide as he passed out on my carpeted floor.

I stared in horror. His shirt was stained with red- which I hoped was kool aid- his jeans were torn and- nope, it wasn't kool aid.

I turned to look at the Alarm clock and nearly cried. It was 3AM. What would my parents do if they found a delinquent in my room this late? Not just a delinquent, a fucking blood soaked delinquent.

"Fuck me," I hissed as I further inspected his torn jeans. I couldn't really see a lot, but I could tell he had cut something open.

I washed my hands then retrieved the first aid kit from my restroom before siting next to Mason's unconscious body.

I could just let him bleed out.

Shaking my head at the idea, I unbuckled his jeans and hesitantly pulled them down to his knees.

"This is wrong in so many ways," I muttered as I caught sight of his boxers. Good thing he was unconscious or this would have been awkward for the both of us.

I bit my lip as I saw the gash on his thigh. What the fuck was he doing?

With shaky hands, I applied antibacterial ointment on the cut and reached for the bandages.

"I-If you wanted to get in my pants, you could have just said so," Mason hiccuped, causing my head to snap up.

He watched me with his golden eyes filled with mischief. Mason was quite the Casanova, which wasn't a surprise considering his looks. He had a sharp jaw, high cheekbones, and a perfect strong nose. His confidence is what really got the girls, he always looked like he could get anything he wanted.

"I—" I stammered, scattering my brain for any comeback.

He chuckled, and laid his head back down. "Don't worry, Maddy, I-I probably won't remember tomorrow."

I sighed when I heard his quiet snores and shook my head.

What had I gotten myself into?

Author's Note

HEYYY, I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT!

please leave a comment, vote, etc, if you did.

Please leave a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.