6: Shower with him

"Oh, no you don't," I said and stood abruptly from my bed.

He had just told me he didn't need to stay at my place and now he was here, messy hair, tall, lean. . . he's so hot- no, Morgan, you're better than this!

"Please, Morgan, I have nowhere else," Mason said, his voice cracking a bit, making me halt.

He was drunk, but he wasn't calling me any mean or confusing nicknames.

Mason's hair was in all directions, his shirt was wrinkled- and backwards- and his belt was unbuckled.

His bruises had turned a sick purple color, but there were no traces of blood on his face.

"What happened?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow at his appearance.

Mason furrowed his eyebrows in disgust and shook his head. "Becky tried to have sex with me," he stated, sitting on my bed.

I sat next to him and scrunched my nose. He smelled like vomit and alcohol.

"I thought you were all about sex, why would you pass on Becky?" I scooted a few inches away from him.

Becky was a goddess. She had an amazing curvy body, long brown hair, and big blue eyes. She looked like an angel, even though she was anything but.

Mason shook his head and gave me a loop-sided smile. "You shouldn't judge a book by their cover," he scoffed.

I raised an eyebrow. "You told you me fuck everyone, remember?"

He shook his head and looked down at his hands. "I was trying to be a dick. I've only every been with one girl."

I turned my head so fast that I almost got whiplash.

"No way."

There was no way that Mason had only ever had sex with one girl. All he reeked of was sex- and shit at the moment.

"I swear," he continued, a smirk making its way to his face, "Besides you, I've never told anyone that I've fucked. Most of the girls just make up the rumors. I just never bothered to confront any of them."

My jaw fell open and I shook my head. There was no way.

He stretched his arm and I almost fainted at the smell. "You need to shower, dipshit," I said and pinched my nose.

Mason smelled his collar, making a face before nodding. "Yeah."

"The shower is at the end of the hallway to your right, I can get you some of my dad's clothes but I can't promise any undergarments."

Mason shrugged and winked. "I'll fly solo."

Before he could say anything else, I tippy toed out of my room and made my way to the laundry room. I was surprised to find my dad in the livingroom when I came out.

He was usually asleep by nine.

My hands flew back, trying to hide his clothes from him.

"What are you still doing up, dad? It's almost 11."

"Your mom wanted to watch a movie," he shrugged and then raised an eyebrow at me, "what do you have back there?"

I laughed nervously and started backing away. I had always been a terrible liar.

"It's clothes- for me! You know, I'm going to shower!"

I made sure to scram before he could ask another thing.

I opened the door to the restroom, sighting in relief once I heard the shower running, and locked the door behind me.

Mason peaked his head out of the shower and smirked. "If you wanted to join me you could have just said so."

I snorted and sat on the toilet. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm just taking precautions."

"Whatever," he murmured accusingly and went back in the shower.

There was a sudden knock and my eyes widened.

"Honey! I forgot my phone on the counter, I'm gonna go in to get it!" My dad spoke.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"I'm not decent, dad!" I screamed back and scowled at the black phone sitting at the counted.

"Just jump in the shower, honey, I'm just going to go in and out!"

Mason peaked out again and he looked at me in panic.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head before jumping in the shower with him.

"Okay, dad! Come in!"

I heard the door unlock and I glared at Mason, trying to look anywhere but his junk.

The smirk on his face was huge.

Then the unbelievable happened.

I fucking slipped and held on to Mason for support, only to have him fall on top of me.

I let out a yelp as I felt him land on top of me, thankfully we were still in the shower and he hadn't made a sound.

"You okay?" I heard my dad ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine," my voice came out strained due to Mason still being on top of me.

"You sure you don't want me to call your mom?"

"No!" I blurted out. "I'm fine, I'm fine."

I heard the door close and I glared at Mason, whose smirk had impossibly doubled.

"Get the fuck off me," I hissed.

He stood up and I regretted it immediately. His junk was right in front of my face.

"Don't fucking say a word," I hissed, feeling the heat rush to my face.

I jumped out of the restroom, grabbed a towel, and stormed back into my room.

I peeled off the wet clothes, and threw on another pair, trying to get the imagine of Mason out if my brain.

I threw a few blankets in the floor for Mason before jumping onto the bed and forcing my eyes shut.

Tomorrow would be another day.

"Fuck," I heard someone groan.

I almost jumped up in surprise when I felt an arm circle my waist.

"Mason. . ." I trailed off slowly.

"What?" I could hear the pain and grogginess in his voice. He probably had a major hangover.

"What are you doing in my bed?"

His arm left my waist and I could feel him rise up. "I don't even remember coming to your house."

I shook my head and slumped back down. "Well, you need to leave."

I felt the bed shift. "Yeah, I know," he murmured, he still sounded half asleep.

"Thank you, Morgan," he said, but I didn't answer.

I still hadn't gotten over the fact that I had seen his. . . you know.

"You don't remember anything from last night, right?"

"Not a thing," he managed to say as I heard the window open.

"Good."

Author's Note

Only these things happen to Morgan🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Tune in next time to find out if Morgan ever gets over her seeing the first dick in her life😜

Leave me a fucking comment because I am very, very lonely.