4: Don't Pity him|M A S O N

Mason's song on top😝 better man- 5sos

My boyfriend helped me write this chapter because I have no idea how a guy thinks🤣

Enjoy!

Mason's P.O.V

Mess with her.

I smirked as I took a few steps forward.

"M-Mason," she stuttered.

"What?" I questioned, I hoped she couldn't see the malevolent smile on my face.

"Can you back up a bit?"

"Or what?" I challenged and took a few steps further. My body was flushed to hers, and I heard her breath hitch.

I smirked, knowing that I made her nervous.

She put her hands on me, to push me away I suppose, and I stiffened.

Why is she touching my dick?

"Mason?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is your phone in your tummy?"

I felt my pants tighten uncomfortably and I shifted slightly, but didn't move a muscle.

What the fuck? Why did I get a boner so fast? It hadn't been the first time I've been with a girl.

"That's not my phone," I murmured painfully.

There was an awkward silence, neither of us were moving away.

"Please tell me you have a rock in your pocket," She finally spoke, "and if it's not, then please lie to me."

Was she really so dense?

"Your hand is on my dick."

Morgan let out a yelp and pushed me back, I couldn't tell what she was doing but she was moving around way too much.

"What the fuck! Why would would you get so close to me!" She exclaimed in horror.

I glared at what I hoped was her face. "I was messing with you! You're the one who decided to go around and grab dicks!"

"Why was it- oh God, why was it so hard?" She stammered.

I licked my lips. I was glad it was dark so she couldn't see the embarrassment on my face.

Say something, anything.

"I hate to break it to you, Morgan, but when girls go around touching my dick I—"

"Time's up!"

Richard raised his eyebrows at us suggestively. "Wow, both of you look hella flushed, what were you guys doing?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

I glared at Venice and clicked my tongue. "Don't worry about it."

I turned to look at Morgan and- as Richard had suggested- her face was tomato red. Her eyes were looking at anyone but me.