S.H.I.E.L.D

Aj POV

It was my day off and decided to visit the NXT show. I, of course stayed backstage to avoid getting in trouble with Vince or anyone else.

I was here to see one person, an old friend I missed dearly. I walked backstage hoping to run into her. All I got was other wrestlers coming up to me and saying how much of a big fan they were.

As soon as I saw her pale skin and black hair I ran to her. "Paige!" I yelled as I jumped on her back. "What th- oh my god! Aj!" She screamed in excitement.

"What are you doing here !?" She asked letting go of me. "I missed you, and I need a friend."

"Oh love, of course is everything okay?" We walked towards the catering area while I told her my problems with Punk, and my new friends.

"I've left him like a thousand messages." I explained. "I just don't know- I don't understand what I did wrong." I played with my hands.

"Doesn't sound like punk at all, I really thought you two would end up together eventually." She smiled and pat my back. "Maybe he's got stuff going on and isn't ready to talk to someone about. I know I've had my days."

"So." She says changing the subject. "Roman, this friend of yours.. he cute?" She laughed.

"I don't know." I said trying to contain my laughter. "I guess Paige, I don't see him that way."

"Okay, how about the other two?" She asked. "Why do you want to know so bad? Do you need a man Paige?" I joked.

"I think.. I don't know I think I'm just lonely." She giggled. "We should hang out tonight, we could even hang out with the guys." I suggested as I winked at her. "Yeah okay, I'm game."

Paige was called for a match and agreed to meet up at my hotel tonight.

As I walking towards the exit I saw Stephanie down the hall and prayed she didn't see me. "Aj! What a surprise, what are you doing here?" She gave me the fakest smile possible. "I'm here for a friend." I explained.

"How are you?" I asked changing the subject. "I'm good Aj, thanks for asking. I actually was going to call you to see if you were available for a meeting but since you're here." She pointed the way to her office.

"Yeah okay." I started walking with her. "Is there a problem?" I asked anxiously. I have been trying my best to not cause any problems, I hope I didn't slip up.

We got to her office and saw down. I don't think I've ever been this nervous.

"Everything is fine, no need to worry." I'm gonna worry either way..

"I've been talking to Vince, my father." She started. "We- how do I put this?" Oh my god I was getting more anxious by the second. "We try our best to come up with ideas and stuff for our show, you know this. You were general manager you know the business is."

I nodded. "What's this have to do with me?" I asked, the curiosity eating me alive at this point.

"We have people in social media, we hear the people talk, and honestly it doesn't seem like a bad idea." She kept looking right at me, studying my every move.

"We want you to join the shield."

—————————————————————————————————————

Hello guys c:
Short chapter but anyway I'm fan girling over future chapters already it's crazy 😂
It would help if you guys voted ! Also comment what you wanna read, ships, and all that stuff.

Thanks for reading ❣️