Feelings

Aj Lee POV

I watched as the boys left the hotel room leaving Paige and I alone. Which was a very right call because I could not stand to see any type of male in this moment. I plopped on the couch and wrapped myself in the blanket that was left the night before.

The same blanket I had given Dean for the night. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath realizing his scent was still lingering on it, along with beer of course.

"I'm not sure what happened but we don't have to talk about it." Paige spoke breaking the silence that filled the room. I looked up at her mouthed a ' thank you.'

"Come sit with me." I pouted as I cleared her a spot on the couch.

"Phill had texted me to meet him down in the lobby." I admitted after awhile of pure awkward silence. "Aj-"

Cutting her off I wanted to justify myself. "I know I shouldn't have, I should've ignored him left him down there waiting..but I just-" I stopped to try and control my breathing.

"You had to." Paige understood why I met with him.

"I just want to understand why he did what he did. Why couldn't he from the start just know it wasn't going to be me." I felt the tears slowly come down as Paige brought me in a tight hug. I caught a wiff of Deans scent again and a wave of emotions ran through me.

"And this!" I yelled as stood up and took the blanket off me and held it in the air. "This is so confusing, his scent is all over it!" Paige looked up at me with so much concern. "Phil's?" She asked.

I slowly sat back down and rewrapped the blanket around me. "Nope." I said as I popped the "p" at the very end.

"Oh," she raised and eyebrow, "there's another." She joked. She laughed for a brief second until the look on my face gave it away. "Oh my god, there is another." I looked down at the couch not wanting to meet her stare.

"No there's not!" I said finally looking up at her. "There just have been moments.." I said very quietly.

This caught Paige's interest.

"There have been some moments, that a certain shield member and I have shared recently.." I admitted.

"Oh my god, the details please!!" She yelled out. "Most important detail, who????" She made herself comfortable on the couch and faced towards me.

This indicated that I had her full undivided attention.

"Oh my god is it Roman?" She asked excitedly.

"Wait, why did you automatically assume it was Roman?" I asked surprised. "I mean he's attractive-"

"Attractive? Attractive? He's hot, he's sexy Aj, a Samoan God if you will." Paige laid back on the couch. "He's so tall and perfect and oh! Those eyes!"

"Oh what he can do with those eyes." She admitted causing me to laugh very loudly. "I'm so telling him."

"Oh no you're not. I swear Aj I will drop kick you into the next universe don't play with me April." She threatened.

"So Seth or Dean?" She asked changing the subject off the Samoan god.

I waited for the suspense to build and honestly for Paige to grow impatient. But it got me thinking I maybe wasn't remembering last night correctly.