Mystery Girl

AJ Lee

It's been about a week since Ziggler and I have aired on TV as a thing for the universe to talk about. Our personal interactions have been interesting to say the least, mainly on my part since I don't know how to socialize for the life of me.

Paige and I laid on the floor together talking about boys.

Specifically our boys.

"Who do you think Deans been dating?" Paige asked out of the blue. "It's so weird to think he's actually taking someone out on dates."

I heard once and once a thousand times from Roman and Seth, Dean does not date.  Which is the only reason I've been fighting what I've been feeling these past few days.

If it was just a sex thing, I'd be down. But the more and more I think about it, I'm scared it's not.

"All I know is that she must be a hell of a women, for him to be asking me, out of all people what to wear on a 'proper' date." Paige said as she slowly sat up.

"Me! I wear black for every occasion." She laughed at herself.

"Wait- when did he ask you?" I pulled my knees to my chest, fighting my thoughts. My god awful curious thoughts.

Was he really dating?

Dinner dating?

A mean jackass like him, asking what to wear on a date?

"When you were having your fancy lunch with Dolph." Paige wiggled her eyebrows. "He asked for you first-"

"It was a Texas Roadhouse nothing fancy about that." I interrupted her a little too quickly.

"Wait for me?" Suddenly interested in her last statement.

"Yup. But honestly it looks like he was going to ask you something different? He was all fidgety and nervous like a little school boy." Paige joked around.

"Dean? Nervous?" I asked sitting up slowly. "Dean Ambrose?" I giggled at the thought.

"A man like him what does he have to be nervous about." I mumbled quietly, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Still denying the attraction?" Paige adjusted herself closer to me. "You do realize you're hot too Aj, it goes both ways."

"He's seeing someone." I argued.

"Then why hasn't he mentioned it to the guys yet?" She made a good point. Why hasn't Dean told the guys?

Unless they already knew, and just weren't telling me.

Before I could say anything else we heard the door open and the guys were coming in. They all came in laughing, but it stopped when they saw Paige and I on the ground.

"What's so funny?" Paige asked she stood up from her spot. I stayed seated on the ground avoiding Dean's stare. I didn't look but I could feel his intense stare towards me.

I felt embarrassed.

"Do you like the view."

I cringed at the memory of this.

What the fuck was I actually thinking? I probably scared any possible chance I had with him, if said chance even existed. But I just couldn't find stop thinking about that night, he was just.. so close to me.

The attraction I had towards him was definitely there.

But was it there for him?

"So when are we meeting the mystery girl?" Someone had asked. This pulled me from my thoughts and suddenly I held my head high like a little dog.