Roman Reigns

*Picking up where we left off..*

Aj POV

After the show a group of people invited me to go out and hang out at the beach for some cookout. I haven't decided if I wanted to go or not, but I haven't seen the water in years, it could be a nice time. "If you go, I'll go." I told Punk as we were walking out the arena. "I think I am, you know it'll be good to do something fun. Relax a little bit." He smiled. "Plus I get hang with you." I felt my heart flutter a bit.

I had such strong feelings for Punk but I know it wouldn't work if the company got involved. I knew he felt the same way, I could tell with the way he looked at me.

I got to my car and turned on the radio.

Go to a cookout and have some fun? Or go to my hotel room and have a nice sleep?

I went back to the hotel and dressed in some comfortable jean shorts and a tank top. I texted Punk to meet me at the cookout and went on my way. When I got there, there was a lot more people than I expected. I even saw some groupies. I spotted Kaitlyn from a far and felt the need to go towards her. We haven't talked in so long, I missed her.

I guess I spaced out found myself staring at some girl. I quickly looked away and found somewhere to sit. People were eating and drinking beer, some even went for a swim. Someone was playing music from their truck, at least I had something to listen to. "Hey." Someone handed me a beer. "Aj right?"

I turned to see Roman sitting next me. "Yeah, thanks for the beer." I said as I took a sip. "I wanted to apologize."

Roman caught me off guard, what did he need to apologize for? "For what? Roman we just met-" He interrupted me. "I wanted to apologize for Seth and Dean. They see a pretty girl and go a bit crazy." He joked. "Oh its alright, they didn't really bother me much."

"So why are you here alone?" He asked. "I'm just waiting for a friend to come." I answered as I checked my phone. Nothing from Punk, not one damn text. He saw the disappointment on my face. "What about you? Why are you alone?" I asked him so he wouldn't ask me what was wrong. "Well, I came here with my boys but like I said they see a pretty girl and yeah. They're probably with some girl now."

"Oh." I said awkwardly. Roman and I went on talking about how we got into wrestling and our other interests. We even exchanged to numbers to keep in contact. Roman was a really chill dude. I think I may had a little too much to drink, Roman and I were telling embarrassing stories.

"Hey Ro." I heard Dean say as he approached, obviously drunk. "They're all so damn annoying." He said as a plopped down in front of me and sat on the sand. "Hope you don't mind doll." He said as he used my legs to lean on and use as pillows. I couldn't help but laugh. (I added a picture to help imagine it I guess i dunno.)

"He's such a child." Roman laughed. I found myself dozing off and playing with Dean's hair.

So soft..

* next morning *

I woke up with a slight headache, I checked my phone and noticed I could still sleep for another hour or two. I rolled back over and closed my eyes.

Then it hit me.

"Oh my god." I said as I sat right up. I saw Roman sleeping on the couch. I don't really remember anything just playing with someone's hair. I got up from bed and put on my shoes. I should really leave before he wakes up, I would makes things so awkward.

"Well good morning gorgeous." I think I actually felt my heart stop. "What is it with you and scaring me?" I whisper shouted at a wet Dean. I'm guessing he had just gotten out of the shower because this was man was just in a damn towel.