Black Out Days

DEAN POV

The three of us sat in silence as we had let the TV on, watching old episodes of Tom And Jerry. I was secretly paying extra attention to the cartoon, for ideas to mess with Seth later on.

As we watched the cat fail numerous times to catch the mouse, we were slowly forgetting why we weren't speaking in the first place.

That is until Roman brought it up again.

"If only.. I still had my muffin to eat.." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "That's it." I said as I attacked with my shoe repeatedly.

"Are you kidding me?" Seth asked himself as he continued to watch the cartoon. Roman pushed me off him and onto Seth.

"Will you two quit it!" Seth yelled annoyed with our "childishness" as he liked to put it.

"You quit it." I argued.

"Don't start with me-" I interrupted Seth. "You don't start-"

Seth basically speared me and we both landed on the ground in pain. "You just had to hit the table on your way down huh." I said sarcastically as I held my arm.

"Who said you could use the spear?" Roman asked as he stood over us. "You didn't invent it." Seth replied with sass.

"Oh really?" Roman said as he walked away. When Seth and I both got up we headed towards the couch. But before Seth could even sit down Roman attacked him with multiple pillows.

"And I'm the childish one." I said changing the channel.

As they were busy beating each other up with pillows I heard a slight knock on the door. "I'll get it." I said standing up and to the door. I opened it and felt the urge to slam it shut, obviously I couldn't because that would have been extremely rude.

So instead I turned to face the guys and asked. "What the hell is she doing here?"

 "What the hell is she doing here?"

"I invited her." Seth answered as he gestured for her to come in.

"Wow," Paige said as she walked in. "Aj was right, you are an ass."

"What?" I asked a bit hurt. She ignored my reaction and sat down on my bed.

Roman shrugged his shoulders and sat down next to them on a chair. "Paige." She turned to face me and gave me a blank stare. "She called me an ass?"

"Dude, yes. You were just being one to me, and I didn't do anything to you." She explained.

"Oh, he just doesn't like Aj." Seth butted in. "I didn't say that." I argued. "I just find her a bit annoying."

"Okay." She said as she continued her conversation with the guys. "Did she tell you why?"

"Why were you being rude to me?" Paige asked. She didn't seem mad or upset about it.