Chapter 3: A cute little cousin

When they arrived at the grand hall of the manor. Everyone was on each respected seats. Because he was the main husband and a prince, he sit at the main chair beside the seat of his wife.

Yerri was observing her surroundings. Their servants are all male. She only saw a few female adult which seated at the main seat of each branch.
She only saw a total of four children which was older than her with one or two years, a two girls and two boys.

Her eyes was filled with men. She guessed that maybe because they were a military family, their people should be consisted of men. That was what she believe until her eyes caught a sight of a man which was assisted by two other men but what truly caught her eyes was his bulging belly. How much she think, the man really looked like he is pregnant but he lack the breast. Because of curiosity she asked her father.

"Father, what's happening to him? Is he sick?"

Prince Xieju looked at his daughter who had an innocent look on her face and glance at the man she point. It was the favored Male Concubine of the third branch. If he will give birth to a daughter then it could be said to be fortunate because the main husband only give birth with a son on these past years and the third branch should necessarily need a  daughter for them to catch up with the other branch.

When he look again at his daughter and saw the puzzled look on her face he can't help but chuckled and pinch her cute little cheeks and answered

"Nope."

No? she narrowed her eyes to have a better view. The man is not fat, he was even skinnier than her father. So if he's not sick then what. Male pregnancy don't exist on earth.

When he saw his daughter's serious look like she is thinking of a very big mystery. He can't help but laugh. His daughter was the cutest thing he'd ever seen. To stop her from thingking too much. He continue his sentence.

"He will be giving you a cute little cousin."

"A cute little cousin? that's gr--" she pause. Wait when she realise something she can't help but shout "WHAT!"

When she remembered that she is attending a party. She looked around, Uh uh she did it again, embarassing herself in front of a crowd.

Everyone is looking at her. She hug her father tightly and burrowed her face on his chest because of embarrassment. She was just shock of what she heard from him. When she felt that everyone's attention are back to what they are doing. She look at her father, she saw him smiling gently at her, so this father of her was the one who carried her for nine months. That was just so ridiculous, If she transmigrate in the past, this could never be happening. Then it means she travel in another world.

She look again at her father's face and swear that in this life of her, she will protect this father of her. Because of being an orphan in her previous life, she will enjoy this life together with this rare gift of a father and a mother.