Chapter 5: Uncle is blushing

He wake up from his reverie and felt his face burning hot from embarrassment.

The Great General chuckled from what she saw. Then she lift her hand and wipe some tears with the use of her thumb and brought him to her embrace.

"I miss you." The Great General whispered in his ear.

Yerri was speechless. They totally forgot about the audience and her.

The former Great General can't stand this awkward moment where her daughter forgot that they're in a  feast.

The former Great General cleared her throat to catch everyone's attention and decided to formally start the feast. 

"We may now begin the feast."

When her mother and father remember her in their bossom, Yerri breath a sigh of relief.  She was totally out of breath because of their tight embrace. Ah fresh air was just too good, she thought.

When Yerri focus her attention upfront, she was amazed with the male dancers who dance like a girl. They always had this seductive look on their faces and every now and then would show their bare shoulder and long legs.

Woah a rare sight to see, she thought. She might seen some half naked men in her previous life but not totally like this men who had a very white and smooth skin.

When she remember something she turn to her father who is busy grinning like he just won a billion worth of money from a lottery and her mother who would occasionally whisper something on his ear. They totally forgot their daughter.

Uh uh her mother was really an expert on flirting, she thought. Maybe she should learn from her mother for future use.

"Papa, I want to go to Uncle, the one you said that would give me a cute little cousin."

She look at her father with pleading eyes.

Her father touch her hair gently and nod. She give her thanks and then walk towards the Uncle who her father said  is pregnant. She want to hold his belly to make sure it's the real deal.

Everyone was watching her small figure with curiosity.
After all, she was the only child of the Great General and the First Prince of Western Kingdom, which means that she has a rare kind of blood of being a royalty and a military.

When Yerri was facing the Uncle everyone in the third branch tense. They really can't afford to offend the young lady. But they also can't afford if there's something bad would happened to the First Male Concubine, Xiangjie. They were in a dilemma.

The second male concubine, Xierio took his courage. Just when he open his mouth and was about to speak, Yerri beat him to it.

"Uncle can I touch your belly?"

When they hear her statement, they simultaneously breath a sigh of relief. They didn't even realise that they had been holding their breath.

"Of course you can young lady."

Xiangjie was eyeing the child in front of him suspiciously. But then again, the Great General would never had any benefits if she would harm his child. So with that in his mind, he give a heartwarming smile to the child and nod to encourage her to touch.

Yerri was touching his belly gently. It is really a real deal. When she felt that the child move, she can't help but scream in excitement.

"The child move Uncle. He moved!"

With a face full of happiness like there is something miracle happened (which literally there is). She look up at the Uncle and found out that he is blushing.