Chapter 1: No one was luckier

She remember walking her way home then in a blink of an eye she was lying in her room? Like what the heck, what happened to her? Ah she remember she fall in a hole.

She observe her surroundings to see if someone brought her to a hospital or in her apartment and give her thanks. She frowns when she saw that it was not her room nor it was a hospital but another house. Maybe the stranger brought her to his/her house. She looked around and saw a very old looking design in every corner of the room. It was full of a  funiture made of bamboo or woods. She doesn't know how to descibe it but if she put it simply it was like a store full of antiques. She didn't saw any curtains made of silk in the window but a bamboo curtain?

After observing, she decided to call someone for them to know that she is awake and for her to go home.

"Excuse me? Is anyone out there?" Wait, it was not her voice. How could her voice become child-like. She look at her right, her left and her back. She is confuse, she is sure that she is the only one here. When she lift her hand to massage her head, she pause....

"WHAT THE HELL!"

She felt her vision blurred and everything went black.
The last thing she remember was a shout from a young boy who called her Young Miss.

------------------------

She is in a small garden full of different kinds of flower. It was so refreshing but then again she remembered her situation. She was transmigrated to a body of a three years old girl.

Her name is Yerri Yeffin, the daughter of the Great General, Yena Yeffin and the First Prince of Western Kingdom, Xieju Long. She was confused at first  because she thought the General is a male turns out she is a she. She was even more confused of why she is using her mother's surname. Then she remember, that Noble clans in the past who don't have any son would get a man to marry into their family.

She was excited to see this mother of her. Who would not right? She is a figure to behold and be proud of. It is rare to see a female general especially her who once live on a peaceful place and ordinary life.

Even her personal servant Yunyun, was like a dying hard fan of her mother.

It is hard to accept the reality that she transmigrated but what can she do. She think it is better to accept than to find a way to come back because her body might be dead in her previous life. Well, maybe God give her a chance to live again because of unfairness of her death. She died because of falling in a hole, that was embarrassing. She oath to never died because of a hole again.

She must live this life idly and peacefully. She was lucky here to have a General as a mother and a Prince as a father. Ah no one was luckier than her, she happily thought.

That was what she thought but when she will know the truth she would grit her teeth, spat out blood and faint because of anger.