Chapter 7: The daughter of the Great General is not an ordinary person

It is a very nice day. The sun slowly show its beautiful rays to the world without the slightest bit of clouds that will attempt to hide its beauty.

Every servant in the General manor proceeds to their tasks.

Yerri woke up with a good mood but when she look around her room she felt homesick especially when her 12 inches tv, her laptop, her internet connection and her most beloved cellphone were gone! She cried.

When Yerri was done crying her heart out, she decided to tour around the capital. She must first look what kind of world she was transmigrated into. Maybe their would be many interesting things here. When she remember how odd the process of pregnancy. She became excited, maybe this world would be full of magic! Like how mostly transmigration stories are. With voice full of excitement she called her personal servant.

"Yunyun! Come here!"

Yunyun was startled by the sudden scream of his Young Miss. Thingking that their might be something bad happened to her. He open the door immediately and rush inside. When he saw his Young Miss running towards him like there's no tomorrow he sigh of relief. When he just want to open his mouth to ask. His Young Miss hold his hand and dragged him towards the door.

"Yo-Young Miss, where a-are we going?" Yunyun stutter. This Young Miss of his really had the habit of holding his hand. What if he would die without getting married because of this? Young Miss you should be responsible for me! He blush because of what he thought.

When Yerri realise what she had done. She glance at her servant and again he Is blushing. Uh uh she didn't mean to embarrass him again. So she release his hand and said.

"I want to tell Papa that I want go to the capital to buy some books."

Yerri was thingking on how to know more about this world and the first thing to do is to buy some history books. She was very much thankful that this kingdom use the same letters and words from her previous world. Well, her hidden motive is to look every stall in the capital to see if there's interesting and magical things but she decided to tell the former for her parents of no way to retort.

Yerri didn't know that by choosing to be reasonable would earn her so much headache. If the time she would know this, she totally want to just shout her mouth and never speak again. It's really hard to act to be a child when in reality her soul had the mentality of a 20 years old woman.

Yunyun was amazed by the statement of his Young Miss. How could his Young Miss thought of learning when she was just a three years old child. Even he, a nine years old didn't even think of learning how to read and write.

When he realise something, he nod his head in understanding,how could the daughter of the Great General to be an ordinary person!