Chapter 12: Breathtakingly Beautiful

A/N: I decided to change kingdom to Empire and royal to imperial. It's so hard typing on a very small cellphone, fortunately got used to it.

My apologies for the long wait.

------------------------------------

The Right Prime Minister decided to trust her selected son to live in the Great General Manor that year to make their friendship of that formidable General deeper and to make her son became familiar with the Great General's daughter. To make such friendship will be a great use for her future purposes.

She's not confident for her son to get the Crown Prince position but confident enough to be selected as one of the Crown Princess's Consort. As long as her son will be having a daughter, that Crown is just a step ahead.

A malicious smile appeared on her face. Who in the world is not aiming for a greater power. The Right Prime Minister is not excluded.

"Master, This servant is here to report something."

The smile disappeared from her face. She replaced it with her usual seriousness.

"Come in."

A young woman with an exquisite face came in. This servant is one of the shadow guards of Chengzhei.

"This servant greet Master." The servant bowed her head.

"What trouble did Changlou got into?"

Even without asking, the Right Prime Minister knew exactly who it was.

This son of her is the most stubborn. She didn't mind it at all as long as he will not offend people from the imperial family and other higher ranking officials.

"This servant don't know if Master will be happy or be angry." The shadow guard didn't lift her head. She didn't want to see her Master's reaction.

"Oh, then  don't make this Master wait." The Right Prime Minister open her ears with interest.

The shadow guard reported what happened the time where Yerri and Changlou got into an intimate scene and how Chengzhei carried Yerri away from the scene.

The Right Prime Minister furrowed her brows. She didn't know what to feel.

After some contemplation, she smiled with satisfaction. Who would have thought, everything got serve in a silver platter.

"Don't worry about Changlou, this Master will handle the matter personally. You just have to spread rumors of Chengzhei being a close friend of the Great General's daughter because of living in the General's Manor for half a year."

After giving the instructions, she dismissed the shadow guard.

She furrowed her brows again. She should make a small talk with her son, Chengzhei.

---------------------------

Shu Establishment

Yerri found everything she was looking for. A very thick history book and anatomy book.

"Young Miss, do you know how to read?"

Yerri glared at her personal servant. How many times did he ask her this question and how many times did she reply him with the same answer.

Yunyun just shut his mouth. He could not help but ask the Young Miss. She scanned the content of each book like she really know how to read.

"This two books will do."

Yunyun immediately carried the two books to make the transaction.

When they turn around, what greeted them was the Crown Princess. Yerri composed herself, she must not offend this one.

"Greetings to the Crown Princess."

Yerri greeted the Crown Princess with a full bow.

"What a clever young child. From which house are you from?"

There's a hint of surprise that pass through the eyes of the Crown Princess. The child in front of her didn't even reach her hips. How could such a very young child thought of coming in a store full of books.

Yerri didn't know what to say, should she tell the truth or make up a story.

While Yerri was in a midst of pondering the situation. The personal servant of the Crown Princess realise something when he saw the familiar face of Yunyun.

"Your Highness, this servant thinks that it's the Great General's daughter." The personal servant whispered.

"Are you certain?" The Crown Princess asked. When she examine the countenance of the child,  she really find a similarity.

"This servant is certain. This servant coincidentally witness how the Great General hired that slave to work for her. This servant is also living with the same neighborhood with him and is familiar with each other so this servant could not be mistaken."

The personal servant of the Crown Princess said with certainty in his voice.

"Oh, so it is the Great General's daughter. As expected of the Yeffin family. Not only proficient in martial arts but even in literary. You even like to practice medicine."

The Yeffin family was well known with their extraordinary talent in martial arts. Their body structure can practice the light technique moves which play a big role of their fighting skills.

A glint of resentment pass through the Crown Princess eyes. How could there be a person more talented than her.

If the person in front of her was only a child of a low ranking official. How could she compare herself with that kind of person. This one is the only daughter of the Great General and her father was from an imperial family too. This means that she can be a dragon warrior and a phoenix with a golden crown at the same time.

Because the Crown Princess believe that she is a phoenix living among a pack of chicken, her mind became clouded with envy.

Yerri was speechless. Really, she didn't even had the time to think her answer,  the Crown Princess got the answer it herself.

"Yerri is grateful for the Crown Princess praises but still Yerri can't compare to your Highness talents and skills."

Yerri didn't know if the Crown Princess praises her truthfully or mocking her instead. But still to not offend this one, she should be grateful and humble.

Yerri didn't heard any response from the Crown Princess so she lift her head to look at the Crown Princess.

The Crown Princess was looking at Yerri's back like she was captivated by something.

Yerri turn to look and saw a very handsome young man. His side profile tell how perfect his features are.

He was like a scene from a painting whom painted by the God himself. Every move of Him was elegant and refined.

The young man felt someone was staring at him so he turned his head to look.

"Woah, breathtakingly beautiful  ." Yerri sighed at the sight, after a moment she felt her hair at her back stand.

She looked again at the Crown Princess and saw her giving her a hard stare. What a possessive character.

------------------------------

A/N: I got hook to a Chinese Novel, General above I am below. The male protagonist, Yujin might be annoying at first but as the story goes on his personality got cuter and cuter. I  fell in love with his character. *sigh* And so far Ye Zhao is the second coolest woman of all my favorite characters!

1. Gu Yun from Mistaken Marriage Match: A Generation of Military Councillor
2. Ye Zhao from General above I am below
3. Ning Xi from Hidden Marriage: Pick up a son get a free Husband

If you want to watch the drama series you can find English sub at www.kissasian.ch. Just search' Oh My General.

I didn't have the chance to watch episode 1 so I don't have any impression, if one of you watch this Drama can you give me some of your opinion about the main actor and actress. Pretty Please.     (^/\^)