Chapter 2: You're too girly father

The sun is shining so bright. Everyone in the manor is busy preparing for a feast to be hold. Every branch of the family will be there to show their respect of the master of the house.

The General manor in the capital might be very big but every branch of the family had their own house to live.

The Yeffin was one of the Great four clans in the Eastern Kingdom. Every generation always serve in military and every first daughter of each generation would always get the title Great General (a rank that would equal with a son/daughter of the Empress ).

After two years at the North border to prevent the invasion of the Northern Kingdom. She went home to personally delivered the Peace Agreement paper of the two Kingdoms. Eastern kingdom might be a small kingdom but they are considered as  mightier in terms of military and business than the other four kingdoms the SouthEastern, Southwestern, Northeastern and Northwestern. Southern Kingdom was the mightiest Kingdom in the continent.

The first time she learned these things she gritted her teeth in anger and spat out blood.

She was even dreaming her life as a princess with all the servant around her doing everything she needed, turns out dream would always remain as a dream. She might be a three years old at this time but her future holds so much expectation from her because unfortunately she was the first daughter in her generation, she was the only daughter of her mother and even the only child right now.

"Young miss, your father is waiting for you . He said you should be faster because your mother will be arriving soon." Her servant Yunyun said while he slowly approaching her.

"Don't worry I'm done." She answered. She reached his hand and hold it.

When Yerri was busy dragging her servant she didn't saw the blush that was creeping from the servant's face down to its neck.

"Yerri." Her father called her with his low voice.

Prince Xieju was a very handsome man with his finely shape eyebrow, pointed nose, well defined jaw and red lips. His eyes is black as an ink which hide a deep sorrow within. His skin was like a baby' s skin smooth and soft. He is wearing a plain green robe. His hair is made into a bun with a golden dragon designed stick on it.

When Yerri saw her father, she was taken a back by his eyes which held loneliness within but in a blink of an eye it turns into happiness. Yerri felt like she was being played by her eyes. When Yerri saw how smooth and soft her father's skin. She really want to say 'You're too girly father. Your skin is even better than those actresses and models in earth.'

When Xieju saw his daughter, his gaze turn even gentler. This daughter of his is his most treasured thing in this world even his status can't compare. When he remembered that his daughter was so close  on leaving him. His eyes can't help but water.

"Papa, what's wrong?" Yerri asked when she saw that the tears in her father's eyes fall like rain. She looked at him confused. Her mother will be arriving soon and her father is so happy that he cried?

"No, it's nothing I'm just too happy." Fortunately, he brought his handkerchief. He wiped his tears and bend to hold his daughter.

Her father really is too girly.