Chapter 10: His Nightmare

A/N: To all the readers who comment and gave me some words of support. Thank you very very much. I may not mention each one of you but I think you knew who you are. So as a way to express my overwhelming gratitude, here's an update for all of you.. ♡♡♡♥

--------------------------------------------------

"Yerri, It's me, Big Brother Zhei! "

"Big Brother Zhei?" Yerri tilted her head and look at the young man in confusion. She just arrived in this world so she didn't know this Big Brother Zhei at all. She didn't possess the memories of this child but even if she would, she doubt that she could get any useful information. After all, this is just a three years old child.

Chengzhei saw how puzzled the child was. He suddenly realise that he was still wearing his veil. So, he decided to bring Yerri in a private place to talk. He turn his attention to his younger brother and said.

"My eyes are on you, Younger Brother." He gave a sign to his shadow guards to look closely of his younger brother then pick Yerri up and carried her in his arms.

Yerri didn't even had the time to react when her body leave the ground. She didn't have any idea of what really happened. How come the situation change abruptly.

Everyone in the scene was left baffled by the sudden change of event.

Changlou just realise what really happened when he saw how his Big Brother leave immediately carrying the child. He didn't have the time to show his eyes to look closely of this Yerri girl.

"Young Master, did you just put away a very good opportunity? " Changlou's servant whispered.

Changlou just realise something and curse under his breath. Who said the child would be the one gritting her teeth. It was him who gritted his teeth because of regret.

------------------------------------------

Cupid's Restaurant

Yerri was sitting on a very well made chair with a soft cushion. They were in a very luxurious room with an intricate design. She looked at her side and saw a very big window which allowed her to see the busy street of the capital. She take a deep breath and feel the fresh air. This is like a vacation.

She looked again at the young man and saw him staring at her intently. She became uncomfortable and decided to ask him to stop the awkward silence.

"Ah, this Young Lady would like to ask what business this Young Master would like to talk about?"

Chengzhei became embarass when he realise that he was dozing off.

"Let your big brother take off the veil first."

He cup his face and leaned on the table and then he loosened his veil for her to see his face.

Yerri looked at him blankly. Even if she saw his face there's no use to that. She could not remember him!

Yerri stared at his face and admitted that this young man is a very good looking one. With his phoenix eyes, pointed nose, a pouty pink lips and smooth white skin, every girl from her previous world definitely would be gritting their teeth in envy. (N/A: I didn't have any extra time to search for some images that would fit so I trust my dear reader's vast imagination especially in terms of appearance. But if you have some suggestions feel free to inform me (^_^) . Also, When I describe especially men, you might feel like they look like a girl but they're not. It's just that men in this world valued appearance more than anything.  )

"You- You don't remember me?" Chengzhei was so disappointed to know that she don't remember him. He lived in the Great General Manor for half a year. He even accompany her all the time and play together with her.

Yerri didn't know what to say so she just nod her head in agreement.  When she saw him like he was about to cry. Yerri began to panic. Don't tell her she offended another person, again. When she was about to speak someone rushed inside the room.

Chengzhei glared at the person who rudely enter and saw his personal servant with a worried look on his face.

When Chengzhei heard what his personal servant said, he gritted his teeth in anger.

"That arrogant Crown Princess!" He unconsciously shouted.

Yerri was startled by the sudden shout but released a sigh of relief afterwards. Thanks God she scapes the disaster, again. Thanks to some Crown Princess she can proceed on her main purpose of coming here in the capital.

Chengzhei can't help but blush in shame but decided to ignore it. He must leave first and fix the situation before it will get out of hand.

"Your Big Brother have some important things to do so he will be leaving first. Don't worry, your Big Brother will visit and play with you. Wait for me, okay?" Chengzhei said gently.

Yerri just nod her head in agreement to make the conversation short. Who wants to play who? It's better to read and know this unknown world than to play senseless game with you.

When Chengzhei left, Yerri decided to leave and return to where she left Yunyun.

------------------------------------------------

Left Prime Minister Manor

A woman in her 30's was facing a young man in his teen's.

Her face was as black as a pot, telling everyone in the room that she was very angry.

Everyone thought that when she would open her mouth, she would definitely swallow the young man and eat him whole without chewing.

"In the next couple of months, The Royal Palace will be having the Crown Prince selection and YOU, this ungrateful child would not participate?!"

This ungrateful child, if not for the reason that he was the only son she had. Why would she choose him to participate? Just based on his father's status as a small merchant he didn't have the slightest of qualification but because she was the Left Prime Minister and the Younger Sister of the current favored Male Concubine of the Empress, the Empress gave him the chance to. But the big problem was, this ungrateful child didn't know the golden opportunity that would only occur every one hundred years is within his grasp.

"Do you think I want to choose you? This woman has no choice but to choose someone as lowly as you! But if you really want to go against me. Huh, let's see."

The young man clenched his fist tightly. He didn't want to be an Emperor. He didn't want to live with those greedy men. He didn't want to suffer many more humiliation. He just want to live a peaceful life. He just want his freedom.

But, who can help him to achieve those things? No one. It might be the dream of others but for him, it's a nightmare.