Chapter 9: It's me, Big Brother Zhei.

Because the young master is a head taller than Yerri. The latter's head ended up kissing his neck and her two little hands was touching his chest.

"Young Master!" Changlou's servant shouted and immediately help him to stand on his feet.

Because Changlou was wearing a veil he didn't saw clearly the person he ran into but he heard earlier, someone shouted Young Miss. When he thought about what happened he unconsciously said.

"Per-pervert."

Thankfully Yerri was not wearing a white robe so she just calmly shaking some dust off. Yunyun help his Young Miss cleaning her robe.

When they heard what was said by the other person both the master and servant pair became speechless.

"..."

"..." They clearly knew that it was just an accident. When Yerri found her voice she decided to make things clear.

"Young Master, this lady  really didn't mean to do that, it was an accident. So, can we just forgive and forget?" But in Yerri's mind she really want to say 'Even if my soul is older than you by more than a decade, still I'm not a pedophile!'

"For-forgive and forget?" Changlou stuttered at what he heard. This child had the guts to say the word forget. The six years old Changlou gritted his teeth in anger. This lowly child should be saying the word responsibility not the word forget because it is his line.

Hmmph because she didn't know the difference between heaven and earth,  sooner or later she will be the one gritting her teeth in regret. When Changlou thought about it, his mood lift up again.

"Yes." Yerri didn't saw any expression on his face because of the veil. So she just waited patiently for his respond.

"Good, good. This young master would forgive you and forget what happened." Changlou answered in a refined manner to show her his noble aura. His servant whispered to him.

"Young Master, you really want to forget just like that?"

"Don't worry, this young master just want to see her face full of regret when she will know who I really am." In a very good mood, Changlou answered his servant.

Changlou's servant finally understood what his young master meant. This young lady truly didn't knew who she run into and base on her clothes, she look like those daughter of low ranking official in the Kingdom. His master truly didn't have anytime to deal with unimportant person.

When Changlou decided to leave, someone called him.

"Younger brother, Changlou?" Changlou cursed under his breath. He slowly turn around and gave a force smile.

"Big brother, Chengzhei."

"I thought you're not allowed to roam around the capital because you're grounded, am I right?"

"That- this-" Changlou can't find any way to retort. He just hope that his big brother didn't saw what happened earlier.

"And you even got into some trouble."

He's dead. What if their parents would decide for him to be married to this lowly child. He didn't want to be in an arranged marriage like this big brother of his.

"It's an accident, Young Master." Yerri decided to interrupt their conversation. She had a very small understanding of the norms in this world and that is  mostly noble men in this world is a conservative type of person. What if they would demand her to take responsibility. She didn't like to be in an arranged marriage!

Chengzhei look over and saw a young girl. Because his veil was not like his brother which covered the whole face, his is the kind that showed his two eyes. He clearly saw the face of the child and was shocked to saw a familiar face. He unconsciously muttered.

"Yerri."

Yerri didn't heard what he muttered but Changlou did. Changlou chuckled and said.

"Big brother, what are you talking about? Where in the capital and not in the Great General manor." Changlou might not have seen this Yerri girl but as far as he knew a three years old child would not be roaming around the capital. Changlou knew that his big brother really like the Yerri girl but really, should he be thingking of her in this kind of situation.

When Yerri heard Changlou's statement, she look closely at the young man and she was choked by her own saliva. He might be wearing the usually color that mostly man would want to wear to look cool, black but instead of a cool embroidered image, his was a plum blossom instead. His veil also had a plum blossom design. His hair is made into a bun with a plum blossom stick. Yerri really want to laugh but decided to control herself. He look like a person which had been sprouted with a plum blossom tree. She take a big breath and secretly pinch herself. Well, the more she look the more she realise that it didn't look that bad, it even give off an approachable aura.

Chengzhei should not be mistaken it's really his Yerri. He didn't saw her for about one and a half year but she grew up faster. She even had the guts to answer back. Unlike those years where she would always give him a very sweet smile and open her arms for him to take her in his arms.

Chengzhei forgot his task of bringing back his little brother to the Right Prime Minister Manor. He even forgot about the incident earlier. What filled his mind was to make the little girl to remember him.

"Yerri, it's me, your Big Brother Zhei!"