Chapter Three

Chapter Three

*Olivia Harper*

I waved at Lexi as she walked off to her class, after promising to tell her what exactly had happened with Harry when I next say her. I didn’t know what I was going to say, though, because the only thing i knew was that I’d sex with him, and stormed out the next day after snapping at him.

Dylan had wanted to talk to me the moment I’d entered school. I knew I was over reacting, because my relationship with Dylan hadn’t been anything too serious. The least I could do was hear him out, but when he had approached me, I just walked away without bothering to wait for him to finish his sentence.

I ducked into the washroom for a minute. After I was done, I walked out of a stall and checked myself in the mirror. Thankfully, none of the hickeys that covered my body were visible, because I’d covered them up with my hair.

I stepped out, and almost immediately banged into someone. My bag slid down my arm and fell on to the ground, and I was too about to fall backwards, when an arm shot out to catch me before I fell on my bum. I looked up to see Harry holding me, with a smirk on his face. I pushed at him and he let go of me.

“Can’t you watch where you’re going?” I snarled at him.

He bent down to pick up my bag and handed it to me. “I just prevented you from falling on your ass.”

“I would’ve done fine without your help.” I snapped, snatching my bag from him.

“Wow, who peed in your soup?” Harry asked. “You’re not still thinking about what happened that night, are you?”

“Of course I am!” I said. I knew I was loud, but the corridor was now deserted because everyone was in class. “I was drunk, and you took advantage of me!”

“Oh come on!” He groaned. “Not with that again. I didn’t fucking rape you, Harper. You initiated it. And you were upset and I was just…you know, trying to make you feel better.” The last sentence was accompanied by a grin, and I wanted to slap it right off his face. “I’m a normal guy. If a hot girl wants to have sex with me, I’m not going to say no.”

“You’re a jerk, Harry.” I shot at him, trying to push past him. He held his arm out to stop me, trapping me between the wall and himself.

“Oh come on, don’t make it so weird.” he said. “You didn’t even cheat on Dylan. We slept togetherone time. I’m not going to ask you to marry me. We don’t have to remember this forever. These things happen.”

“What if you got me pregnant?” I asked, trying to ignore how close he was to me, his chest pressing up against mine. “Do you think I want to carry around your child?”

Harry burst out laughing, throwing his head back so his curls bounced around his face adorably. “Oh come on, you’re not getting pregnant.” he said, but then immediately, his face became serious. “Right? You’re not…I didn’t get you…”

“Let’s hope you didn’t.” I said. “I don’t want to bear some curly haired, green eyed monster.”

“Hey, he could have your ugly brown hair too.” Harry said, smiling again.

“Bastard.” I said, looking up at him.

“Oh come on, as if you’re Miss Goody Two Shoes.” he rolled his eyes. “Do you make a big deal out of everything?”

“You’re an idiot.” I said. “A stuck up idiot. You think you’re so amazing, you can do any damn thing—”

“Don’t talk about me like you know me.” Harry said, his smile gone.