Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

*Harry Styles*

“Harry!” a familiar voice called out my name. “Oi, Styles, wait up!”

I turned with a grin on my face, as I watched Olivia run up to me.

“Hi, there.” I greeted her, as she approached me.

“Hey.” she said. “So, listen, Linda said something about calling you over for dinner ages ago. I never really asked you properly so…”

“Meeting your family?” I asked. “Wow, already taking this relationship the next level, aren’t we?”

“Oh, shut up.” she mumbled. “Are you going to come over or not?”

“Hmm, do something nice to convince me.” I joked.

“Harry, I allow you to touch me on daily basis,” she said, “in ways which are less than appropriate. It doesn’t get any nicer than this.”

“Fair enough.” I agreed. “I’ll be there.”

“Good.” she said. “Or I’d just have to ‘punish’ you.”

I laughed. “Yeah, I just remembered I have a little thing so I can’t come tonight.”

“I know you have a little thing,” she said, “but what does that have anything to do with the dinner tonight?”

I laughed again, my eyes wide. “Hey, watch it.” I said. “Or I may end up having to punish you.

She laughed, shaking her head. “Promise you’ll be there?” she asked.

“Promise.” I smiled.

“Great. See you at…eight o’ clock?”

“Sounds good to me.” I said, and she shot me one last smile before turning around and walking off to her class.

Olivia’s ability to get right back up after being treated so horribly by her own best friend surprised me. I knew she pretended to be really strong, but I’d always assumed that was just the tough exterior she put up. But I’d been proven quite wrong. It had only been three days since her fight with Lexi, but Olivia really seemed fine. I was almost sure it wasn’t an act. She really did seem fine. I knew I’d been underestimating this girl. Olivia Harper was a lot stronger than everyone else thought she was.

As I was opening my own locker to take out a book for my next class, I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I turned to see it was Lexi.

“Oh, hey.” I said uncertainly.

“Hi, Harry!” she said. “I haven’t seen you in a while.”

“Yeah,” I said. “I guess we’ve both been busy…”

“Or has that bitch asked you not to talk to me?” Lexi snorted, rolling her eyes.

“What?”

“Olivia, duh.” Lexi said. “She asked you not to talk to me, didn’t she? What, did she threaten to call off your little deal?”

I frowned at Lexi, shutting my locker. I turned to face her. “No, actually.” I said. “Olivia hasn’t said anything like that. Why would you assume that?”

“Oh, please.” Lexi rolled her eyes. “Are you telling me you didn’t expect something like that from that little shit?”

“Lexi,” I said, “Stop it. You know Olivia isn’t half as bad as you make her out to be.”

“Are you defending her?” Lexi asked incredulously. “I thought you were with me on this one.”

“What made you think that?” I asked her. “Lexi, you shouldn’t have spoken to her the way you did. You know her mum is a sensitive topic, and yet you brought her up? You told her her mother wouldn’t be proud of her? How could you?”