Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

*Olivia Harper*

I opened the door and let Harry in. Dad and Linda were out for dinner. They’d asked me if I wanted to come, but I think they knew the answer already.

“I think your living room alone is as big as my house.” Harry commented.

I laughed and let him in, shutting the door behind him.

“Parents out, huh?” he asked, plopping down on my couch.

“Yes,” I sighed, sitting down next to him. “Thank fucking God.”

“Yeah.” he agreed, scooting closer. “Now I can live up to the promise I made you.”

“Hmm?” I asked, confused.

Harry grabbed me, and pulled me onto his lap and kissed me roughly. His strength could easily lift me up, and I doubted he would have any problem doing so with one hand.

“Remember when I said I’ll make you scream?” he whispered my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

His lips pressed against my jaw line, moving down to my neck, to my collar bone. He slipped the sleeve of my t-shirt down, along with my bra strap, and kissed my shoulder.

“I’m going to do it tonight.” he said, gently biting my skin, before sucking on it. I arched into his chest, my fingers knotting in his hair. His hands traveled up my shirt, and he cupped my breast from above my bra. “See, now this,” he indicated at my bra, “is inconvenient.”

“All you have to do is take it off then,” I said quietly, smirking at him. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear, “Getting me out of my clothes will make things so much easier, won’t it, Styles?” I gently bit his ear lobe and moved against his crotch, and he hissed.

“Mm,” Harry mumbled, as he helped me take my shirt off. “That sounds good to me.” I felt heat pool down south at his words.

He brought his lips back to mine, and I reached for his shirt to pull it off hurriedly. I ran my hands down his bare chest, to the hem of his pants as I kissed his neck.

I was about to reach for his zipped when he stopped me. I pulled away, confused.

“Oh, no, you don’t.” Harry smirked and pushed me down so I was laying on my back on the sofa.

Harry kissed me lightly, but as I tried to kiss him back, he had already pulled away. His lips moved to my neck while his hands slipped inside my pajamas to tease me over the crotch of my underwear.

“Harry—just—”

“Tsk, tsk,” he grinned, gently moving the crotch to the side, “so impatient.”

“I will slap you so hard—”

Harry cut me off with a laugh. “I like it when you’re rough,” he said. “But for now, I need you to lie still. Or I’ll stop touching you. Okay?”

I nodded, and Harry continued peppering kisses down my cheeks, neck, shoulders, jaw. He undid my bra and tossed it behind me, as his finger slowly moved up and down my slit. I squirmed as I wordlessly begged him to give me something more, knowing how much he was enjoying this.

His tongue slowly licked between the valley of my breasts, as his thumb brushed my nipple.

“Harry,” I whimpered.

“That’s right,” he said, moving back up to whisper in my ear, all the while continuing torturing me with his fingers. “Moan, baby.”

“Harry—please—” I gasped, as he slowly eased one finger into my core.