Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

*Olivia Harper*

I let out a loud huff and sat upright. I checked the time on my watch. Great, it was only 1 am, and I couldn’t sleep. I picked up my phone and decided to check my twitter.

As I scrolled through my mentions, I heard a soft rap on the window. I stilled completely. Who the hell was knocking on my window at 1 am in the morning? I looked towards my window, not moving. I could see a large silhouetted figure outside. It continued knocking urgently.

I got off quickly and grabbed my perfume—the closest thing I had to a pepper spray right now. I inched slowly towards the window, not even breathing. My hand moved towards the window slowly and opened it, holding my breath.

“HARRY?” I asked.

The curly haired boy looked very uncomfortable crouching on the window sill, grabbing on to the edges for dear life. If he fell, it wouldn’t hurt him much, because the window wasn’t too high up from the ground.

“Fuck, too you long enough.” he muttered. “Grab my hand and let me in!”

I took hold of his hand and pulled him in with all the strength I had in me. He fell inside, and I staggered back, both of us almost falling down. I used him to steady myself. I shut the window quietly and then hurriedly checked to make sure my bedroom door was locked. Then I turned to him.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” I hissed at him.

He grinned. “I couldn’t sleep.” he said. He took in my appearance, my tank top and sleep shorts and messy bed hair. “You look hot.”

“So you decided to come here? In the middle of the night?” I asked incredulously, ignoring his last sentence.

“Well…yeah.” he muttered.

“Harry, if dad and Linda see you—”

“They won’t.” he waved my fear off. “I’ll be gone before they wake up.”

“But why are you here?” I asked him.

Harry smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Why do you think, Harper?”

“Harry—”

He cut me off with a kiss.

“Seriously? Right now?” I asked him.

“Why not?” he questioned, kissing down my neck. “Come on, Harper. Are you going to send me away just like that? I came all the way to your house…”

“Harry, dad and Linda are just below this room!” I said urgently, as I felt him push up my night shirt.

“Mmm, why do you care?” he asked me. “I’ll be quick.”

I felt his hand travel up to my breasts, and I started to lose control. His thumb massaged mu nipple as he sucked on my collarbone, and I bit my lip to stop myself from moaning. I really couldn’t risk any loud noises right now.

“No bra?”

“Who sleeps with a fucking bra on?” I asked, as he pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me.

“I wouldn’t know.” he chuckled against my skin, as his hand slipped inside my shorts. “I don’t wear one.”

“You need something to cover up those extra nipples of yours.” I pointed out. “They’re weird.”

“Hey,” he protested, kissing my behind my ear, “girls actually find that attractive.”

“I fail to see how.”