Unpredictable (Tom Hiddleston FanFic / Unexpected Sequel)

"Jessica? Sweetheart, wake up." I opened my eyes to my beautiful husband, looking down at me from my bed side. Tom was already dressed and ready for the day.

"Hey love, why are you dressed up? Where are you going?"

He laughed. "You don't remember? I told you I had to leave early today. I have an interview for my movie."

I smiled and stretched. "Oh yeah, well, you look handsome!"

He grinned at me. "You are so cute." and he kissed me on the forehead. "I have to go, but I'll be home around 6 for dinner. I love you Jess."

I blushed at his comment and smiled. "Okay, I love you too."

When he started walking away, I smiled and yelled back to him, "Hey! You forgot to say goodbye to your son and daughter!"

He turned around and laughed. "How could I forget?" He walked over to me, and, ever so gently, put both of his hands on my baby-belly. "Goodbye munchkins! I'll miss you! Make sure you are well behaved today, for mommy."

I smiled and laughed. "I love you Tom."

Tom looked back up at me and kissed me. "I love you forever and always."

-

-

I finally got up from my long sleep. I was being a little lazy lately, but can you blame me? I mean, I have two humans inside of me. That was still a scary thought, but it was also, a great thought. I was so ready to be a mom!

I was never really a role model for anything or anyone in my life. This was my chance to be one! And I promised myself I wouldn't mess it up. I may have not been the best role model for Tara, or maybe even Alexis, but I swore to myself, that I would be the best role model for my children, and its a promise I am determined to keep.

And Tom, he was so excited to be a Dad. He already told me that he is going to be a very protective father. I love that he cares so much. He has always been a protector. Of his sisters, of me, and now, his children.

-

-

I heard the front door open. I knew who it was. It was the only friend in my life, who barges in to my house. "Oh Jessica! Where is my best friend and my little niece and nephew!?"

Kate.

I laughed and went to the door. "Right here!"

She smiled and hugged me. "Hey!"

I hugged her back. "Hey Kate! Glad to see you!"

I loved having company. Being alone in the house was depressing. All I did was wonder around and talk to myself (and my unborn children). And sometimes I would go into Tara and Alexis' rooms, and talk to them about my life, but I tried to not go into their rooms, unless I was in a really good mood, because I would begin to miss them too much.

Kate let go of me and looked around. "Where's T-Hiddy?"

"He had an interview today early, he'll be back later tonight."

She looked at me. "Want me to stay awhile? Until he gets back?"

I smiled. "Please! I hate being alone."

She laughed and walked over to the collection of movies. "So what are we gonna watch?"

Kate knew me too well. She knew I didn't want to go out of the house, and she knew I wanted to watch movies all day "Can we watch a Mar-" Before I could finish my sentence, she finished it for me. "A Marvel movie? Of course we can. Considering the fact that, THOSE ARE THE ONLY MOVIES YOU WATCH!"

I laughed. It was true.

We ended up watching Iron Man, then Iron Man 2, then Iron Man 3.

Although Kate never admitted it, she loved Marvel movies just as much as I did. He favorite was Iron Man, and my favorite, was Thor, obviously. I still fan-girled every time I saw Loki pop up on screen, it was still kind of unbelievable that I was his wife. Well, Tom not Loki.

After the movies, it was around six o'clock.

Kate asked. "Didn't you say, Tom was coming home tonight?"

I looked at her, and I smiled. "Yeah! He may just be running late, or something."

She nodded and got up to get another movie.

I sighed to myself. Where was he?

-

-

It was nine o'clock at night, Kate and I had watched all the Marvel movies I had, made dinner, and talked still had time to talk and catch up. And there was still, no sign of Tom.

I knew that Kate was getting tired and I didn't want to hold her hostage, inside my house. "Hey Kate, you look tired. Go home and get some rest. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She looked at me. "Are you sure? I don't want you to be lonely."

I smiled. "I'll be fine." I hugged her and put a smile on my face.

She left.

I was alone. Tom was still gone. Almost 4 hours late for dinner.

I fell asleep, alone.

I had woken up at 12 midnight. I was woken by Tom. He was just coming in to bed. I acted as if I was sleeping. I was waiting for him to wake me up, and apologize to me, but he never did. He went straight to sleep.