I Love Tom Hiddleston

Tom and i had fallen asleep on the couch. It was astonishing to me, that I, with my huge, pregnant belly, and Tom, could fall asleep, comfortably on a little couch.

But we did

And we slept there, like that, until around 7 at night. When we were awoken by the sound of Tom's phone ringing.

Tom gently maneuvered around me, so that he wouldn't crush me when he got up.

I laughed at the way he tip toed out into the kitchen, where his phone was, he was concentrating. He was trying so hard not to wake me up. Little did he know, I was already awake.

When he got far enough away, I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

I listened as he answered his phone. "Hello?...."Oh no, I wasn't sleeping.".... "Okay."....."alright thank you. Have a good evening."

He hung up. And put his phone back down on the counter.

"Who was that?" I asked. Obviously surprising him.

He jumped and looked at me. "Oh dear, Jess! You almost gave me a heart attack. It was a call about the movie role."

I smiled. "Sorry. So, what did they say?"

His straight face slowly turned to a big smile. "I got the part. I got the part!" He repeated.

As the news sank into my mind, I screamed! "Oh my gosh, Tom! Congratulations!"

He ran to me and gave me the biggest, most solid hug. "Its all thanks to you, Jess. And I mean that. I couldn't have done it without you."

I grinned. "I think you could have done it by yourself. But I just love to help you."

He gave me one long, intimate kiss. Which caught me off guard. But those are the best kinds of kisses.

"I start Tomorrow. I get my script and start work tomorrow." He said slowly.

I smiled. "Then, this calls for a mini- celebration."

"What are we doing?" He asked curiously.

I looked at him. "Where is the one place we go, the night before a big day?"

He laughed. "The cliff."

I grinned. "Go get the radio, and a blanket. I'll go start the car."

We spent the rest of the night on the cliff. Talking, laughing and dancing.

"I can't believe that, when I met you, I couldn't dance. And now, my favorite thing to do, is dance with you." I whispered to Tom, as we held each other close, dancing to the music.

He chuckled quietly. "You just have the right partner."

I smiled. "I do, and I'm never letting him go."

-

-

I opened my eyes to the bright sun shining through the window. When I turned around to the other side of the bed, Tom wasn't there. But there was a single rose. It lay on his pillow.

I picked it up and instantly smiled. As I smelled the rose, I discovered a trail of rose pedals, leading out of the bedroom.

I laughed. "He is too good to me." I said to myself.

I followed the trail to the kitchen. There, was a bouquet of roses. And next to the bouquet, was a note from Tom.

Tom's note to Jessica: Dear Jessica, Had to leave early today, for the movie. You looked too peaceful to wake, so I didn't. I love you so much sweetheart. And I have a little surprise for you. I'll call you later, so I can tell you where to find the surprise. Hint: It's in the house. But you will never find it. Anyways, tell T and Junior that Daddy loves them. I'll see you guys later. P.S you are the love of my life. Forever and always. x. Tom