Closer To You

"Jessica. Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are, while you are asleep?"

I was awaken by those words. Those words made me smile.

I looked up to Tom. He was laying in the bed, beside me. He had two cups of coffee in his hand.

I sat up in bed and gave Tom a kiss on the cheek, then i answered his question. "Yes, you've said it to me about a billion times, and it never gets old."

Tom handed me one of the coffee mugs. "I hope it never gets old. Because I was planning on saying it about a billion more times."

Each and everything that Tom said to me, sounded like it came straight out of a romance novel.

He has always been good with words. But lately, he really meant every word. Like it came straight from his heart. I could feel the words. I could feel his meaning, and love.

And these last few days, have been different. Ever since we came back to London, ever since we saw our children inside of me, our love, has grown. It was like, we were falling in love all over again. The feeling I got, the butterflies, my breath being taken away from me, the passion, it was there again.

"Do you know what today is?" Tom said with a grin.

I thought for a moment. I really didn't know. "What is today?"

He placed our coffee cups on the side table, and took my hands in his. He looked into my eyes, like he was about to tell a story.

"Exactly two years ago, today. I walked into a small crowded, London cafe. And I pushed a beautiful woman to the ground. Then, I fell in love with her."

As he began explaining, I covered my mouth in surprise. "Its been two years, since we met each other!"

He laughed. "Yup, two whole years."

I was still so shocked that he knew that it has been two years. "Tom, how did you remember that?"

He grinned. "Because, I made sure to put the date on the back of this."

All of a sudden, he pulled out the napkin, the one that he gave me in the cafe, the day he met me.

As he showed me the napkin. I read the words on it.

"That dress is too beautiful to be old. x.Tom Hiddleston"

I read the napkin, and immediately began to cry. He put the date on the back of the napkin, like he knew, all along, that he'd be with me.

"Tom, I don't know what to say." I wiped my tears, and smiled.

He laughed at my reaction. "Just say, 'Happy anniversary' "

I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his shoulder. "Happy anniversary, I love you so much."

He grasped me in his arms. "I love you, Jessica. Now, Do you think you can come with me today?"

I let go of him. "Where are we going?"

He grinned. "Its a surprise."

Cliff Hanger! :)

Unpredictable (Tom Hiddleston FanFic / Unexpected Sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara