Party

Kate and I walked out into the kitchen. Tom was making coffee. He handed us our coffee mugs then turned to Kate. "So. What do you have planned for today?"

She took the coffee and gently put it down on the counter. "I want to hang out with you guys! I want to do something fun with you guys before I leave tomorrow morning."

I took a sip of my coffee and placed on the counter. "Well there aren't many fun things you could do with a pregnant woman."

Tom and Kate laughed. "True."

Tom looked at us. "I have an idea."

Kate and I looked back at him. "What is it?"

He grinned and picked up his phone. "Hold on." Then he went in the other room.

Kate turned to me. "What do you think he is doing?"

I shrugged my shoulders, clueless. "I don't know."

He walked into the kitchen.

We looked at him with anticipation. Kate asked. "Well...What's your idea!?"

He smiled. "You'll see when it gets here."

"When what gets here?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I'm not telling you girls! Just get ready."

-

-

A couple hours later, there was a knock on the door. Tom jumped up. "I'll get it."

Tom opened the door. Kate and I watched as delivery guys came in with a bunch of party stuff.

They hung a banner that said 'Good Luck' on it.

I suddenly knew what was happening. Tom planned a Going Away party for Kate.

There was cake, balloons, streamers, everything.

Kate was shocked. Even I was shocked, and it wasn't even a party for me.

Kate turned to Tom. "Is this for me?"

He nodded. "Just a little Going Away gift for you."

"Thanks T-Hiddy!"

Tom looked at her. "This isn't even the biggest surprise."

She looked confused.

There was another knock on the door. Tom opened it, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who it was.

Chris Hemsworth was standing in my door way.

Chris Hemsworth. Thor himself, was at my house.

Kate saw him and screamed with excitement. "Oh my gosh!!!"

Tom allowed Chris inside.

I had never met any actor that Tom worked with before. He didn't invite any to our wedding. He wanted the wedding to be mostly close family and friends. There would be too much publicity.

So it was my first time meeting Chris. And obviously Kate's first time too.

Chris walked over to Kate. "I heard you are a big fan of mine. Its very nice to meet you."

Kate was speechless. Much like I was when I met Tom for the first time. She finally said something. "You.... are a great actor. Its a pleasure to meet you."

He smiled at her then turned his attention to me. "And you must be Jessica. Tom has told me a lot about you."

That kind of scared me. What did Tom say about me?

I shook his hand. "I hope Tom told you good things about me."

Tom rolled his eyes and smiled.

Chris laughed. "Yes! He talks about you all the time, all good things!"

I smiled and looked over to Tom. He was smiling back at me.

That night, we celebrated Kate going to college. We asked Chris a bunch of questions. Tom and Chris told stories as Kate and I laughed with them. It was a very unbelievable day.

-

-

It was about 7pm when Chris left. He gave Kate a hug and his autograph. She almost fainted.

Kate ran over to Tom and I and hugged us tight. "Thank you so much. This was the best day ever!"

-

-

Kate got all of her party stuff and put it in her car. Tom and I walked her out.

This would be the last time seeing her, for a while.

Tom gave her a hug goodbye. "Good luck out there Kate. I know you'll do great in college."

Kate smiled and hugged him back. "Thank you Tom, for everything. You are like the brother I never had."

He smiled. "Your welcome. But, why did you call me Tom?"

She laughed. "Sorry, T-Hiddy!!!"

He grinned. "That's better."

Tom went back into the house after saying goodbye, he knew it was my turn to say goodbye, and I wasn't too good at them.

It was just Kate and I.

I sighed. "This is it."

She looked into my eyes. "Yeah."

Me eyes began to water. "I'm going to miss you!"

I hugged her. She cried with me. "I'm gonna miss you too Jess."

I let got of her. "I want you to know that you can call me anytime! I don't care if its the middle of the night, you call, I'll answer.

She cried. "Thank you Jessica. I love you."

"I love you too."

We held our hug for about 2 minutes.

She let go and wiped her tears. "Okay. I will call you tomorrow before my plane takes off."

I smiled. "Okay Kate. Good luck."

She gave me one last hug and with that, she was gone.

-

-

My heart sank. Tom saw that Kate left, and he came outside to console me. "You'll see her again." He put his arms around my body and hugged me tight.

I rested my head on him. "I know I will. Its just hard to say goodbye."

He hugged me a little tighter. "I know it is."

I looked at him. "What you did today, was amazing. Having the party for Kate, getting Chris to come, it was so thoughtful."

He looked back at me. "It was no problem at all."

I thought of what Chris said earlier, about how Tom talks about me a lot. I asked Tom curiously. "So... what did you say about me to Chris?"

He kissed my forehead. "I told him that you are beautiful, strong, funny, and you are the love of my life."

I grinned. "So all the good things?"

He laughed and kissed me. "Jess, with you, bad things don't exist."

Updating Tomorrow!!!!! Thanks for reading! I freaking love you guys!