Born

I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He was actually there. I haven't seem him. But now, he was standing right in front of me. I was shocked.

The doctor got my attention. "Excuse me, Mrs. Hiddleston, its time to start pushing."

I turned my attention back and nodded through the pain.

-

-

It was, exhausting and probably the worst pain in my entire life.

I began feeling light headed.

But I got through it. Trying to concentrate on push by push. In no time, I'd see one of my babies.

I struggled. Kate held one of my hands. "You can do this Jessica."

I pushed.

Each minute felt like a lifetime.

"I can see the head." The doctor exclaimed.

It felt as if I hit a checkpoint, in my mind, only a few more pushes... until the first baby.

The doctor motioned for Tom to look at the head. I was surprised by his reaction. I thought he would be crossed out, at what he was seeing. But no, He covered his mouth in excitement. "I see it! I see the head!"

I pushed a couple times more. Squeezing Kate's hand harder and harder and the pain grew.

I felt, everything.

As soon as I heard a little infants cry, I sighed. That's my baby.

The doctor looked up to me. "Here's the boy!"

I smiled and whispered to myself. "Junior."

Tom looked to the beautiful baby. Being cleaned. Then his attention turned to me, as he gave me a smile.

"Okay, now let's get baby number two!" The doctor said, interrupting me and Tom's staring contest.

I pushed and pushed.

I was exhausted. I wanted to give up. No more...When I felt another hand touch my hand. "You can do this Jess. You're so strong." Tom said.

I looked to him. All the comfort I needed was right there. All my motivation.

I took a deep breath before pushing once more.

"And here is the second babies head! Keep pushing! You're doing great." The doctor said sternly.

Tom let go of my hand to see baby number two. Which was going to be here, in only a few more painful pushes.

I heard the chime of the baby's cry. "And baby number two is here, a beautiful baby girl."

I closed my eyes. "T... Tara Alexis Hiddleston."

Tom watched as the babies got cleaned up, only a few feet away from my bed side. Kate sat by me, watching from afar. She looked amazed at the little peanuts cry.

I couldn't concentrate on anything, but what if felt.

My head began pounding. And I began getting light headed again.

My head was really hurting.

I had a feeling, something was wrong. But I couldn't build up the energy to speak. I just focused on the pain.

All of a sudden. Everything began fading into a black fog. The last thing I saw, was Toms face. His voice, "Jessica. Jessica are you okay. Talk to me!" He looked worried. Then, I saw nothing, I heard nothing

I felt, nothing.

You thought last chapter was a cliff hanger... Lol sorry not sorry! x Ashley Updating again tomorrow!