Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A/N: A bit of mature content in this chapter, so warning. Also, Stephen James is really hot. Just saying.

________

For the first time, Alyssa actually saw Lennox tattoos. She'd seen them before, obviously, but she'd never really thought about it. This time though, as Lennox was wearing a t-shirt, she saw that his arms were covered in tattoos, and honestly, that only made her think he was hotter then ever.

Lennox gave her that half-smiling, half-smirking look as she scanned his arms and neck. Lennox walked closer to her, and when he was in front of her he grabbed her hand and led her back to the couch. As they sat down, the door opened again and a male waiter walked in holding two drinks. In front of Lennox, a glass of what looked like scotch was placed. In front of Alyssa, a familiar drink was placed; it was the same one she'd drank the last time she was in the basement.

"I don't think I should be drinking alcohol right now", Alyssa said when they were alone again, referring to the fact that she'd literally just been passed out due to alcohol. "It's not alcohol. Drink it, it will make you feel better, I promise", Lennox mysteriously said. Alyssa may have been attracted to him, but she was no complete fool. No way she'd be drinking a drink that's not alcoholic, yet it's supposed to help. That is the beginning of those movies where girls get drugged and then kidnapped. Alright, Alyssa doubted that Lennox wanted to kidnap her or something, but still.

Lennox must have noticed that Alyssa wasn't going to drink it, and suddenly seemed angry. "Drink!", Lennox commanded and almost involuntarily, Alyssa began to drink. She practically chugged the drink, though she told herself to stop. When the glass was empty, she placed it on the table and looked at Lennox, afraid. She was strangely not afraid of him, but rather afraid that he was still mad at her. Even Alyssa, who felt this way could admit that it was strange. Why would she be afraid that he was mad at her?

Like the last time, the drink seemed to affect her in a strange way. The world began to blur, and colors swam her vision. Looking at Lennox, he blurred into two, into one, into two... Her head was spinning.

Lennox was in front of her. One moment he'd been sitting next to her on the couch, the next he was kneeling in front of her. His hands were holding her face. Then...

His lips were on hers.

The world came back in to focus. Just like him, Alyssa placed her hands on his face, as if to hold him in place so that she could keep on kissing him forever. The kiss deepened, and with lips still locked, Lennox moved Alyssa so that she was lying down on the couch and he was on top of her. His hands had left her face, and were now holding him on top of her. Alyssa's hands moved from his face to his hard abdomen, sneaking inside his shirt. Alyssa moaned as her hand touched his bare skin, and moaned again when Lennox moaned from the contact.

Alyssas hands moved further south, making Lennox groan in frustration when she barely grazed his already hard manhood. Lennox moved his lips from Alyssas and began to kiss her neck instead. Alyssa closed her eyes in passion. Then there was pain instead of pleasure. Alyssa flinched as something pierced her neck. As soon as it had happened, it ended. Lennox practically jumped of her. "I am so sorry Alyssa", he said as he backed away from her. Before she'd comprehended it, he was gone, out the door.

Confused as to what had happened, Alyssa sat up, and gently touched her neck. She was suprised when her hand came back covered in blood. Pulling out her phone, she turned on the camera and was suprised as she faintly saw a bitemark on her neck. It wasn't deep, and it had stopped bleeding by now, but it was still clearly a bitemark. Kinky.