III

Stranger 1: do you think he is awake?

Stranger 2: why did you hit him in the first place!

Stranger 3: did you have to this, seems a little extreme.

Stranger 1: yes we did, he attacked us first!

Arasion: bull @#$#!

Stranger 1: oh he is awake, well time to settle for another well placed blow. (He says this while hitting arasion with the same solid object)

Stranger 3: why would you want him to be asleep?

Stranger 1: well Madchen, we can't risk him existing in our community.

Madchen: well if you manage to talk to him in a nice manner, he might light up.

Arasion: so your name is Madchen, huh?

Stranger 2: she is probably right; maybe you should let him be Menté.

Arasion: wow! , Menté? You should be in serious naming crises.

Menté: just shut up! You'd probably be dead if it weren't for Madchen. (He says this while beating his head with his foot)

Madchen: well you should know that this is one of us now, and you two, get along.

Arasion: hey! Tell that for the %$#&@! That has the higher authority, and gets to piss on me all the time.

Menté: you are not allowed to talk, so shut the #@$! Up. (With every word he says, he beats arasion with his fist)

Madchen: honestly you should be the one to be spending labor camp you little snitch, how about you start with getting a higher ranking punishment.

Menté: oh! So you think with being a little girl, you have the authority to silence me and my actions.

Madchen: hah! This is one community defined by how people would vote, not by your own opinion; you remember when you were in his position don't you.

Stranger 2: you know that talking to my daughter alone like that could just get you beat up by me, right! Grow some @#$#%* balls son.

Menté: aw piss off you old @#$! , you honestly think that you have the authority to say this !@#@ , but ye don't , so stop going around and telling people what to do , and you will get the community's vote out soon .

Madchen's father: ye better watch your mouth sonny.

Menté: or else what!

Madchen's father: (punches Menté, and knocks him out cold)

Madchen's father: you alright? (Untying and then picking arasion up from the ground)

Arasion: yes I am, and thanks for basically stopping that sack of @#$@ from doing anything else.

Madchen's father: hey anything , you seem like a nice guy .

Arasion : well thank you , honestly I never was able to get any one in that baron wasteland to do , or say anything .

Madchen's father : still he hurt you though , I am very sorry for what happened , plus your face is literally a mess .

Arasion : yeah he done !@#$!@ up now , didn't he .

Madchen's father : well I will explain later what happened , but now we need to get you patched up , because woo wee is your face in ruins .

Arasion : you don't know how grateful I am .