V

After I talked to Seogsa, I left to find a discreet place, a bit far away from where the house was , and then I just was in a tizzy on finding a place to stay , because usually in situations like these , you have many degrees of flaws , and I can't argue with the fact that in perspective , I am homeless , and I really need shelter , because some of the "crazies" are coming to feast on me , and usually when you find yourself in a horrific situation like this , some will have a lot of skepticism about my idea ,but camouflage might be an easy way to get out of the @!#@$% situation that I put myself in , and yes I will get out of it in some way , need to think positively , right!

Off of all of my wrong doings , I think I can redeem myself in the eyes of the people , but after what I did to "the leader" , I think I am in pursuit of getting my redemption revoked , and passed on to the next unlucky fellow who reaches this part of his life , but in fact , giving myself the malnourished state that I am in , would be a pretty taxing to me , especially when there a lot who follow you in the quest to destroy you , but then I can actually do something about this problem that I have , now as I said , a form of camouflage would work perfectly , and I can take full advantage of that form of escape , to be honest , the state of that camouflage is pretty un tainted , but I was thinking of finding a way to paint myself with the background , but why bother when you have another much easier way of hiding , now the path to the main oasis had a full house that I was able to blend in with if I found a cardboard box lying around somewhere , it has a rectangular shaped hole caved in , so I can be able to hide there with no negative consequences , except the part where I had to sleep in concrete for the whole night , so here was a guess , when I was moving around the sleeping sanctum , I wasn't able to find anything that could help me be uncovered , I couldn't sleep until I found what I need , I went over to the part which was the most discreet from the whole place , which was the well , since I saw the outline so far away I thought it was a safe distance from the radiation , and the town itself .

I kept moving forward to that same well , and in my head I thought that hiding there was a great idea , but then it hit me , what if The Gardener was operating the well and he was supposed to fetch Banyu for the place , I had a lot of trust distilled on him , but there were still some things that he'd rather tell the village than to keep secretive , so yes , there were plot holes in my plan , one of the main ones is that you can't write your way out of a villager's note , and by that I mean that if a person trusts his group , he wouldn't turn on them that easily , so in a high resolution perspective , yes , there would be a lot of mainstay problems in that you couldn't convince him that fast without any one seeing you , and then when I reached the well I had a really bright idea .

The well leads down to a puddle of Banyu , and in these terms , I must be dreaming , the sadder part would be the reason why I'd do this , it made me a bit too depressed , but seriously if you are avoiding punishment , or in worse cases death , you must you what you are supposed to do , in which it is either running away ,or facing the punishment like a real man , options could be many , but this case , if they find me sitting in the bottom of that well , I would appeal , but still working with this group attitude isn't a thing I would even want at all .

So I look down on the well , and all I see is a black hole , that has nothing in it , this was a bit of a too deep for me scenario , so when I wanted to walk in I was hesitant at first , but then slowly but surely , I was on the track to becoming one soaked wanker , after the "hesitation , I walked in with a blind as to discover a "thing of sorts" when I walk in , I find the idea of being soaked wet , being a pleasant one , so when I reached down there , I was found to be quite incompetent , because honestly , I was still getting second thoughts , by the end of this bull @#$# , I started going inside , slowly , as the sun was rising , I felt a bit scared that they would find me , so I just kept going down , I put my back on side and my feet on the other , but like an idiot , I slipped , because the water made me slip into the worst form of humiliation , which was self humiliation , as soon as I did that , I hear a walking sound , as if somebody was coming towards the well , now I am sure that loud noises wake up people , but I was at the bottom of the well , am I that loud ?