VII

Narrator1: As soon as Arasion woke up from his amazing sleep, he made sure to keep everyone else asleep as well, with the shudder of an eye, he walked as fast as he can down stairs to find esperenca covered with mucus, and some, but not too much blood, her face was like a toad with some scars, as it was a bit wet , but it was alright , she looked like as if she overdosed on something , but Arasion was good hearted , and tried to wake her up , she seem unconscious , but he didn't want to leave her like this , he felt conflicted , he felt a bit weird , as to what he should probably do , so he decided to go upstairs , open Seogsa's room door , and start talking to him , in an eerie worried ,but powerful voice , telling him to wake up , and Seogsa doesn't give out any response , because he had one hell of a slumber , calm as @#$# I might add , here is where it goes deeper , Seogsa had also very tired as he was staying up all night last night , so it was fitting he'd be in this state , he felt condescending and tired to say the least , he felt as if he lost a great position that he needed , but then couldn't get back , Arasion felt weeded out by this , and gave up waking him up half way , and just left feeling ridded of in some way , he goes down the hall way to see Esperenca woken up , the sheer look at his face was of trivial means , and weird connotations of exasperation , suddenly , Arasion got the need to talk , it was his mind that needed to free its self from the toxic fume that is the thought of Esperenca herself .

Esperenca: what are you doing here standing in the hallway?

Arasion: and what happened to you , I mean getting depressed is something ,but this , this is absolutely insane , what is wrong with you , are you seriously this mad that I had a good thing happen to me , why are you like this you crazy stupid @#$#@ , my god!

Esperenca: just hung out a bit with Igor, done some really nice things, like the fun @#$# you know, playing in the hood, that sort of thing.

Arasion: yes this is not you, what happened, and why are you covered with this @#$#, why would you leave the house, be optimistic for once in your @#$#$#@ miserable life, you are a mess, you need help, and therapy, why do you do this to yourself?!

Esperenca : I don't have to take this , I seriously don't want you just ruining my life and all that bull@#$# , I am fine.( she says this while wiggling around like a drunk person that is high on meth)

Arasion: wow! Soon enough, I don't know when, but soon, you are going to be in a specific situation, where these things are going to kill you , and you won't help , but regret what happened to you , I am not saying this to shame you , I am saying this to help you , so please , if you are going to be the law abiding clichéd "I won't take bad drugs because that makes me evil" , and then go to the mezzanine for some hard liquor , then yeah do that , it will help even @#$#$%$ more , I will see ya soon!

Then as he said all of that , she walks down the hall way sick , and drunk like , with features that mimic the hippie who had too much marijuana in the 60s , pretty weird , but there were problems with her , and it was a scary scene for Arasion to witness , and these you go , here we are again , another problem for him to solve , Arasion starts questioning himself about , what happened to her last night , it not only felt creepy , and out of place for something like this to happen , but there was something wrong , he smelled something very fishy and suspicious , but he wanted brush it off , but couldn't , when he was looking at her walk from across the hallway , that person who was against him , who lacked empathy for the life around her , and was completely against her , now he feels sympathy , now he feels passion , and now he feels . . . alive!

He walks out of the house with his head held high , and then he looks to the sky , he sees the radiation infested sun , and the ulterior infested existence in his soul , he walks to find three houses that were for nobody since they were broken down , and should've never existed in the first place , the calmness of the night was considered to be dead at this point , as there was none to be found in the morning , the sun is scorching hot , and the place is loud because The Gardener is probably fixing something in the background , not same , is it Arasion?