VI

What the hell is she talking about , I was thinking to myself , my first assumptions were either there was something stolen , or it is a @#$#@#$ alarm's fault , either way , "something is missing" , and I have to find out , in a very swift way I ask Amersa , "what is missing exactly?" , you can't tell , there was a lot of tension , she was clearly scared to answer , she had sweat dripping from her forehead , so now I started demanding , "what was missing?!" ,I asked in a tension inducing voice , she cusped her hands , and said "the food supply , it's gone , half of it at least" , and then she wiped the sweat off of her forehead , now I realize that there was a real problem , "how much food did we have?" , I asked her in a very elongated tone , she replied with a stern , "why do need to worry right? , we still have a @#$# ton of food down the Derry , don't we Samantha !" , "do we look like the most stable community of food now Arasion" , she said while losing breath, "um.... No I guess?"I said when I realized that there was nothing to reply with instead of this @#$#, "yeah no @#$# Sherlock", and then she fell to the floor crying tears, and feeling down on her luck.

Menté: how the @#$# did you manage to lose all of that food in one sitting. (As he approaches her in a closing manner)

Amersa: it was not me , I did my job correctly , I surveyed the food storage every 2 hours , you tell me how'd we manage to lose the food , you'd always take more than your share , and still leave the children of this community with less than your share , mister "my girlfriend is pregnant , she needs this food" .

The leader: what! , you gave him extra!

Amersa: yes I did , I still am a guard , I didn't know that he was lying , his @#$#$ of a girlfriend would have another "miscarriage" , which is so smart for you to say Menté , isn't it ?

Menté: I dare you to put these words on my door step one more time!

Amersa: yeah, she lost more kids; we should call her "miss – carriage". (And then she gets slapped by Menté, until I intervene)

Arasion: pretty @#$#$#^ manly of you to do her as you father did you in the last decade, now is it? (He grabs Menté's hand, before he could land another hit on Amersa)

Menté: and it is pretty easy for me now to @#$#$#@ land a punch on your perfect face, how'd return to normal again, the "experiment" bull@#$# again, come on, grow some @#$##@$ balls for god's sake!

Arasion: oh you want balls, I will give you balls mother-(he punches Menté in the face) @#$#$@!

Menté: you have grown on me, aren't you one sneaky son of a @#$#$. (Wipes the blood from his nose, and tries as hard as he could do to get up, hard chance)

Arasion: you talk when you are allowed to talk! (Kicks Menté in the face)

Menté: aww @#$#! And what was that for? , to reflect on your fake @$$ speech. (He says this as he held his face and starts moaning in agony)

Arasion: no, it's to prove it! (He hits Menté even harder than he could manage), violence does hurt, don't it?

The leader: you proved your point; now for the love of god can you please show mercy?

Arasion: with pleasure. (He leaves Menté alone)

Stranger 1: well the investigation has to be conducted, right?

The leader: but who are the suspects, and what is the cause for searching for that person?

Stranger 1: the suspects, I will investigate this one in the morning, you all get your goodnight's sleep, and I will see you in 9:00 pm., so we can discuss this matter.