VIII

running , running , and running , all of what they knew was running , they were all able to decipher the meaning of that word in this meaning ,and that context , what a weird word someone would say , but not these two , they knew what they were doing , even if what they were doing was trotting around like bunch of hooligans , it was one crazy moment , the sounds were gradually getting louder , with the argument seeming to be very tense , Monandza having that crazy look in his eyes , as if he is deranged , or under too much stress , and Arasion having that fearful look in his eye , as if he is going to see someone getting murdered , or a very serious mood if you look at it another light, moving past multiple houses , feeling scared , and invigorated in the drama that was about to in sue , only god knew what they would see on that other side.

Arasion arrived first with Monandza coming in after them , and what they saw was the most weird , and a very prudent collection of the people of this place , they were all gathered up , and Madchen was pleading for something , it was a scary thing to watch , the only one who wasn't there was of course the leader , arasion came in , and blocked off every one , pushing one by one , looking at every one's distraught and utterly dismayed face , it felt weird looking at these people gathering to see only one TV , Arasion said enough was enough , and decided to push them back , carrying them from their shirt , or what every he can them carry with ,Arasion walked past the crowd of only 14 people , and he was able to see between them was a fight between Seogsa , and Igor , Arasion was furious , so he carried himself through the toil , and got in between them , he punched Igor in his gut , and it really hurt for Igor , it sent him straight to the ground , while Seogsa was pushed to the ground by Arasion , and Arasion was a raging bulldozer , stammering confused , Seogsa asked " wh- wh-what the @#$#@ did you do that for?" , Arasion didn't bat an eye , and he started questioning them , "did you have to a #@$#$#@ scene you #@$##$@#!", Igor is angered , and gets up from his fall , and he gets angry , and lashes out on Arasion , with a sudden punch to the face , Arasion didn't take too kindly to this , he got a bloody nose after that punch , and the details on his face weren't too keen on telling you Arasion wasn't going to go down without a fight , even though he was beaten down by Igor , Arasion immediately got up , and punched Igor's face so hard , that not only it knocked him out completely , but left a very bruised mark that stood there like an actual inverted oval , it looked nasty , and no one took too kindly to Arasion's approach of this situation , immediately after that , Menté shows up to Arasion's face , and tried to beat him down as well , Arasion again , gets a bit too mad on Menté , and grabs him from his hair , and slides him across , and then the loyalist stands in front of Arasion telling him not to do anything ,or else he will get his shot gun , and shoot him , Arasion pushed the loyalist off , and with a grubby face , tells him to "scoot off , before I will pummel you face to the mother @$#%#$# ground ye @#$#", ooh , and there was more , as soon as he grubbed the loyalist out of his rights , Arasion shows his second face , which was one of anger , and tyrannical force , he took Menté's head , and put it through the wooden wall that stored to supply of food , it was not thick , but made Menté bleed like a blown off head , it was a scary situation , as everyone looked in awe at how utterly powerful Arasion was , but after that there was more , arasion wasn't going to how subservience to anyone , because he was one bad@$$ mother #@$##@$ , he didn't give a $^%# , and he made his message clear by doing this to Menté , what a bastard , all of this was just because of an attempt to get back at him , Menté was in shambles , as when he tried to get up , he failed ,as most would , but this was just tyrannical , this was unlike him , he wouldn't become this evil tyrant for no reason , for I think this because he never did this to anyone ,but if he was oppressed , with a bleeding nose , and a heart of stone ,Arasion went up , and tried to see the latest of reactions , with most being shock , and then ending with "why would you do this" faces , it was a perfect reaction , that would cement that Arasion was an auxiliary based guy , he wouldn't give lick of sense if the crowd supported it , that's why Arasion never shows subservience , or any type of mercy that would help in his unleashing .