0.1

-5th grade-
Shayne
POV

I walked into school and I was so excited knowing it was the day of the dance. I was so ready for what was going to happen. I was going to ask the cutest girl in school, Amanda Davis.

I got in class and sat down at my desk. I was ready for a good day. I was wondering where Amanda was but then I saw her walk in. She looked really gorgeous and I was jealous that David got to sit next to her

She sat down and all I saw was David ask her something, I couldn't hear him. Amanda blush and say yes.

I was wondering what did she say yes to? Then they put their hands on the desk and they held each other's.

I got super jealous and started to cry a bit. I just stared blankly at David while the teacher was talking

"Class we're going to learn about how to calculate volume today"

I continued to just stare at David evilly. That's when something clicked in my mind and all of a sudden David looked like he was puking up something.

I was wondering what was happening and then he started to pour out blood from his mouth. I was really crying and a mess by this point.

The teacher tried to run over but when I looked at her another click happened and she was pushed up against the wall.

After she was pushed up against the wall she fell. She collapsed and passed out. I ran outside the class not knowing what I was doing.

I continued to the bathroom and stopped at a mirror. I looked at myself and was wondering what was happening.

The mirror started to shake and I backed up a bit. The mirror was shaking even more. All of a sudden it broke. A shard flew into my arm and was in pretty deep. I looked at it for about five seconds until I let out a hellish screech. All of the other mirrors and windows shattered and fell onto the ground.

Every stall door flew open and and I could see the vibrations

What the hell was going on

368 words