0.4

-10th grade-
Shaynes
POV

I was walking in the school dance. Waiting for my date to come. I had asked her out and she said yes. At that moment when she said yes I yelled yes and the sun got brighter. I guess it can change when I'm happy too.

I've told no one about my powers because I'll be put in a mental institution but I after a while I thought it was pretty cool. I had this special power.

I was waiting, dancing to pass the time. That's when the slow song came on. I sat down and got sad. She didn't seem to be anywhere. She told me she would come.

That's when I look it up and I see her with another man. They were holding each other and a single tear slid down my face. All of a sudden the school started to shake. But they didn't care and kissed each other.

I watched as they held each other and kissed one another. The school shook even more and an earthquake happened. I ran outside of the building hoping it would stop. I could hear everyone's screams coming from inside.

I started to cry even more knowing this is all my fault. That's when the school actually collapses. I turn around to see the building cave in and not knowing if my friends are outside alive or in there dead and smashed under a roof.

I called the police and they came. They found twelve dead bodies. I was traumatized knowing that I accidentally killed twelve innocents just because my date was with another man. That night I was crying the whole night. I couldn't stop sobbing. Eventually I fell asleep

287 words