1.4

-it's your time to fly-
Damien's
POV

Shayne cuddled up against me. I felt warm under the blanket on the benches watching the fire.

I think I liked Shayne and tried to flirt with him in his room. This made me blush and I could feel Shaynes body up against mine.

We just stayed that way for a while one everyone else was talking. I just wanted to lay next to Shayne.

It felt really good to be next to Shayne and I liked the warmth he brought with him.

After a while of laying there I went back to my room. I put my headphones in and I watched Shayne go into Courtney's room. They looked really excited. I had put on a song I really liked. It had a really catchy beat and it was really pretty.

  "We were all meant to fly. Spread your wings across the universe it's your time to. It's your time to shine. There's a light inside of all of us soon you'll find that it's your time to fly. Your time to flyyyyy"
Whenever I was sad I would always listen to this song and it would always cheer up. It's my time to fly. I eventually fell asleep just listening to this song. I woke up that morning to find Shayne getting his coffee. But him and Courtney were just there floating. I got so freaked out and Shayne looked at me. He dropped himself and Courtney and he ran to his room.

Why the fuck were they floating?

258 words