0.6

-smosh-
Shaynes
POV

I turn my head I'm surprise to hear that Courtney works for smosh. I hadn't seen her in a recent video

"You work for smosh?"

"Yeah. And we're doing this thing called 'smosh summer games' it's where we play a bunch of games on teams and one of the teams win. It's our first time doing so I don't know if it's going to be good"

It sounded pretty interesting and it sounded like a good job. I take my sunglasses off and say

"Do you know where i can join smosh?"

"Just come to work with me tomorrow. I'm sure they will hire you because you have such a big personality"

I started to blush knowing that Courtney just compliment me. That's when the sun came through the blinds and it became really sunny. Well I'm glad that at least my first powers I'm California were used for good.

"Sure I'll come. It sounds really interesting and fun. I think I would like it there"

"Cool. We should get up and out of the house by 9:00"

That's a reasonable time. I finished setting up my room and I was pretty happy. I was hoping I could get the job. I looked out the window and it was overly sunny. Everything was going right so far.

Maybe it would be better in California.

"HEY COURT!!"

"WHAT SHAYNE?!!"

"DO YOU WANT GET ICE CREAM?!"

"HECK YEAH!!"

I walked out and Courtney and I went to get ice cream. I got a soft serve vanilla in a sprinkled cone. I sat down on a bench with Courtney and it was a really nice day.

Well I guess that's mostly my fault

284 words