0.9

-Smosh Summer Games-
Shaynes
POV

I had met every person at smosh games and I liked a lot of them.

It was time for second games and I was the referee. We were playing ball suit soccer!

I was the referee and once during the game I yelled

"LETS GOO!!" I yelled and what happened is that everyone fell from my yelling. I think my powers made everyone fall.

I looked down and didn't really speak for the rest of the games.

I was just waiting for the game to be over. I did actually join in and play!

The other team scored a point and I was annoyed. I could tell since he clouds came in and a sand storm started to form around me. I tried to think of happy things and it worked.

3 years later

I was sitting at my desk when a guy walks through. He was a bit taller than me. He had pants, a jacket and a T-shirt on. He had a great face and body. Ian walked to him and said

"Everyone this is our new coworker Damien"

He waved his hand and I looked at him. He took off his jacket and his arms were really buff. He wrapped his jacket around his waist which I thought was cute and he walked over to everyone. He shakes everyone's hands and he got to me.

"Hi I'm Damien"

"I'm S-Shayne" did I just fucking stutter? I've never stuttered in my life

I shook his hand which made the sun come in hot. Everyone opened the windows since it was such a nice day! Why was I so happy?

"Hey can you tell me where I'm supposed to go?"

"What is your job?" I asked and he leaned on my desk

"It says smosh games"

"Oh well then your office is down the hallway"

Damnit. I wouldn't get to spend time with Damien.

Why did my telekinesis make me happy and the day bright as I shook his hand?

338 words